• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stoneinapond
    replied
    Originally posted by Clermond View Post
    off topic @stoneinapond

I just watched the "Les Châteaux de La Loire" video series on your vimeo channel. Very nice. I have been there in the last millenium and made the tour as well. It's a heartwarming souvenir.

The GH5 is a real beast with incredible details and sharpness.
    Glad they brought back good memories. The thing the staggers my mind is how many of those there are (hundreds) and how they are 'simply' a second or third hunting/summer lodge for those in the French royalty.

Still very much enjoying the GH5.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Clermond
    replied
    off topic @stoneinapond

I just watched the "Les Châteaux de La Loire" video series on your vimeo channel. Very nice. I have been there in the last millenium and made the tour as well. It's a heartwarming souvenir.

The GH5 is a real beast with incredible details and sharpness.

Leave a comment:

• NorBro
    replied
    I actually saw the Nassau Blvd. signs after posting but didn't bother editing. I live in Suffolk and only walked about half of the Mspq trail once, but I think both are pretty popular.

Leave a comment:

• stoneinapond
    replied
    Originally posted by NorBro View Post
    Nassau county?
    Yes indeed.

You ever check out the Bethpage or Massapequa trail?
    Age and a lack of a bike rack keeps cycling local. I did walk the Massapequa trail if we are talking about the same place.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Leave a comment:

• NorBro
    replied
    Nassau county?

You ever check out the Bethpage or Massapequa trail?

Leave a comment:

• stoneinapond
    started a topic GH5 C4K

C4K

Not quite up to NorBro's Oscar worthy cinematography, but here's a camera comparison for those interested (description copied from Vimeo page)

Six months ago I rented a Panasonic S5 and Sigma 44mm f/2.8, and in the absence of any exotic locations, filmed what is my preferred cycling route using the SLR Magic Anamorphot adapter (C4K 23.98). Although a different time of year, I wanted to compare footage shot in real 24p and C4K resolution with my favorite lens combination on the GH5.

Technical details:

Panasonic GH5 hand held
    Panasonic 25mm f/1.7 lens
    SLR Magic 1.33x Anamorphot-40 Compact adapter
    SLR Magic variable ND filter
    4K 10-bit 4:2:2
    V-Log L profile

https://vimeo.com/565137098

And here is the S5 version

https://vimeo.com/532935701
    Last edited by stoneinapond; 07-24-2021, 12:34 PM.
Working...
X