Cinema 4K 24p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GH5 Cinema 4K 24p

A late-to-the-party look at Cinema 4K on the GH5 using an anamorphic adapter. Some issues with the large LCD displays in Penn Station, but aside from that love the 24p cadence along with the wider aspect ratio over UHD. All shots hand held

https://vimeo.com/320632972

Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Roper View Post
      Very nice!

Thank you!

Comment

I liked it. I think the music made the "problem" with the LCD's appear intentional. Like it was part of a dream sequence.

Comment

I personally find the SLR Magic Anamorphot 40 a waste of time for anamorphic.
          Add to that the question as to what the point is in making an anamorphic video using a full-frame equivalent aperture lower than f/16 or even smaller as everything is in focus in this video.

Comment

Originally posted by Cary Knoop View Post
            I personally find the SLR Magic Anamorphot 40 a waste of time for anamorphic.
            Add to that the question as to what the point is in making an anamorphic video using a full-frame equivalent aperture lower than f/16 or even smaller as everything is in focus in this video.
            So what happened between post #4 in this thread

http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread...ic+travel+lens

And now?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Kelly View Post
              I liked it. I think the music made the "problem" with the LCD's appear intentional. Like it was part of a dream sequence.
              Thanks for watching. I appreciate the comment and in retrospect it makes sense. Perhaps I should rename the clip "Dreaming of C4K 24p"

Comment

Working...
              X