GH4 on Defy G2X one continuous take

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GH4 GH4 on Defy G2X one continuous take

Quick and dirty edit, no color grading. The motorcycle is for sale in case anyone in Socal is interested

https://youtu.be/UEmc5NP4eAc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE

I find the music offensive and hateful. If I were to say those words I'd either be killed on the spot or thrown in jail (depending who I said them to).

The video was interesting and showed thought to match with the music for the short time I watched.

Comment

Very nice. Which swish pan pug in did you use.

Comment

Like Greg E, I find the words extremely offensive and consider any individual who uses them as lyrics completely irresponsible. They are supportive and even causative of some of the recent law enforcement officer murders.

I don't think this sort of CRAP has any place on a forum like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg_E View Post
          I find the music offensive and hateful. If I were to say those words I'd either be killed on the spot or thrown in jail (depending who I said them to).

The video was interesting and showed thought to match with the music for the short time I watched.
          Originally posted by Bruce Foreman View Post
          Like Greg E, I find the words extremely offensive and consider any individual who uses them as lyrics completely irresponsible. They are supportive and even causative of some of the recent law enforcement officer murders.

I don't think this sort of CRAP has any place on a forum like this.

I was truly hoping there was sarcasm in the first comment, BUT there is an apparent following in that mentally here.

I understand that you guys are probably old timers and grew up in a COMPLETELY different environment and culture. Ignorance is bliss. I'm a professional Filmaker and work with thousands of people from every type of community so I have more of an open mind and I'm less judgemental than others in this small world. Judging individuals simply by type of music they create is extremely stereotypical and in this case...do I dare say it...RACIST!!!!! Yes, I opened up a can of worms right about now.

You folks obviously don't know the story behind any of this music. I challenge you to do a little more research as to WHY they created it. Your comments in regards to NOT posting this crap on a forum like this...ok sure. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Unfortunately for you guys, you'll have to deal with it because there forums are about creativity and it doesn't end with regulating what type of music is used to showcase a shooting style with an awesome piece of equipment.

You guys are the reason Dr. Dre , I'ce Cube and the entire N.W.A. Crew did what they did. They grew up in the ghetto, dealt with crap in real life that YOU only see in the movies or the news, get treated like they're roaches because they're black, their families and friends were treated disrespectfully ever since their ancestors were chained up and beat down after they were stolen from their mother land...their race has been tortured (as well as other races), and you expect them NOT to speak angrily about the violence and abuse they see on a daily?

So, Godfather movies should be banned from forums like these because they show you ways, strategies and techniques to kill off your competition and whoever pisses you off or rubs you the wrong way?!!!!

Enough said. Im not even an African American but I'll stick up for their movement. Sure there were some senseless and very unnecessary killings because there are tons of frustrated stressed out people looking to join the bandwagon but Dre's music didn't influence that, nor did this song.

Do you here them rapping about abducting, abusing and raping children?!!! NO!!!! But sick people still do that crap right? You don't see famous rappers doing those morbid crimes. Only the guys who flame on others in front of a computer screen...internet gangsters are what you guys are.

Mods...please lock or regulate the replys from the quoted users. Thanks. OMG!!!!

P.S. Pardon any grammatical errors, I'm trying to respond to this while driving and listening to gangster rap so pardon the autocorrect 
          Last edited by FarinHeight_Productions; 08-31-2015, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FarinHeight_Productions View Post
            I

....I'm trying to respond to this while driving....
            Hopefully this part of your reply is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by stoneinapond View Post
              Hopefully this part of your reply is a joke.

I'm a sarcastic person...yes it was a joke 😄

Comment

Originally posted by mico View Post
                Very nice. Which swish pan pug in did you use.

Thanks! No plug ins used. All done in FCP7, time remapping and added motion blur. I was using my old 2008 MacBook while I was dumping other footage on my other computer.

Comment

I understand that you guys are probably old timers and grew up in a COMPLETELY different environment and culture.
                  I don't think you can put Greg E in the "old timer" category, he's working in the educational field and from what I gather is teaching film making to younger folks. But me, yep, old timer who grew up in an environment and culture where respect for others called for refraining from offensive language. Music is one thing but offensive vulgar and obscene language is another entirely.

Ignorance is bliss.
                  I'm anything BUT ignorant, I've been immersed in and around different cultures around the far east; speak Chinese, a bit of Japanese, and at one time could get along a bit in Korean. I learned the cultural sensitivities of each of the areas I was in and managed not to offend any there. [/quote]

Judging individuals simply by type of music they create is extremely stereotypical and in this case...do I dare say it...RACIST!!!!! Yes, I opened up a can of worms right about now.
                  Well, you just "struck out" ten thousand per cent on "RACIST" bit, Pal! In my 20 years of active duty I've served with a lot of fine black individuals who took their oath of service, their integrity, and character very seriously. I've served under 3 black commanders I was proud to salute during that time and as a civilian staff photographer working for the air force a black woman who was one of the finest wing commanders I served in that capacity (she was selected for promotion to Brigadier General and rightfully so).

On aircrew duty on RB-50 and RC-130 recon missions a few of our aircraft commanders were black and their professionalism was beyond reproach.

A black brain surgeon "bought" my Dad an extra six months of quality life, and I'm hoping another black Dr. gets the Republican nomination as a U.S. Presidential candidate.

You folks obviously don't know the story behind any of this music.

You guys are the reason Dr. Dre , I'ce Cube and the entire N.W.A. Crew did what they did. They grew up in the ghetto, dealt with crap in real life that YOU only see in the movies or the news, get treated like they're roaches because they're black, their families and friends were treated disrespectfully ever since their ancestors were chained up and beat down after they were stolen from their mother land...their race has been tortured (as well as other races), and you expect them NOT to speak angrily about the violence and abuse they see on a daily?
                  Dr. Ben Carson came out of a similar environment and look what he made of himself. Some of the black people I've served with in the air force came out of a similar environment and took a look around, decided to find a different way. For those who remain "trapped" in the ghetto environment sometimes it is parents not doing their job responsibly, sometimes it is school systems taking a "copout". Not enough of the right kind of role models for kids to look up to so they settle for the gangsters, drug dealers, toughs, and punks.

There are enough who do look at what it takes to better themselves, learn to speak and express themselves in other than ghetto language, and learn in school so they can get somewhere in life. I've had occasion to work with and serve with many such.

I don't like rap, but do understand it is an art form until the language becomes that which society often finds repulsive and offensive. Rap itself seems to teach the kids language ?skills? that prepare them for little or no income producing work. For those who fall in the trap of "leaning" on rap for their language skills it holds them back big time.

As far as all the indignities black people have experienced in the times of slavery and the times leading up to the 1960's (or therabouts) my generation had nothing to do about that. Most of my life I have lived by the requirement to not discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, or creed. Above all I spent 20 years in military service to support our ideals of freedom and equality and another 13 years in Federal service where I had to swear to essentially the same oath as the oath of enlistment. So Bub, don't dare to call me ignorant.

But I stand by everything I said in my original statement about finding the language in Dr. Dre's song offensive.

Mods...please lock or regulate the replys from the quoted users. Thanks. OMG!!!!
                  Typical "liberal" or "progressive" attitude. If they disagree with you, shut them down and lock them out.

Comment

I understand that you guys are probably old timers and grew up in a COMPLETELY different environment and culture. Ignorance is bliss.
                    You do realize that Andre, AKA Dr. Dre is 50 years old right? And why are you assuming to know where some of us grew up?

Unfortunately for you guys, you'll have to deal with it because there forums are about creativity and it doesn't end with regulating what type of music is used to showcase a shooting style with an awesome piece of equipment.
                    Actually it does, when you use a piece of copyright music and sync it with your video, then post links to it online.

So you make this big statement about not judging others and not being regulated, and then want the folks who replied to your thread to be locked or regulated?

Good luck with your shooting!

Dave

Comment

Working...
                    X