Beauty Queen + Bee Keeper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GH2 Beauty Queen + Bee Keeper

BIG BIG Thank you to both Vitaliy + Driftwood for your continuously amazing work!!
    I never once worried about any camera issues - and focused only my attention on making a great film all day. Used the SanDisk 30mb/s Extreme cards.

This is Driftwood's Quantum 'baby' 25/50. Everything shot at 24L so I would not run out of room. Slow motion shots @ 720 on SH.

Neat Video used to clean scenes up a bit. Edit and Color in FCPX 10.0.3

Assorted S.Takumar lenses from Pentax, H1 Zooms for audio. Steadicam Merlin. Kessler Pocket Dolly. Manfrotto Monopods '561'

Docustyle shooters - you can shoot with confidence with this patch!

Enjoy - and leave comment if you like. ; )
    Paul Christopher
    www.paulchristopher.ca
    https://instagram.com/paulchristophr

Very nice.

Coincidently watched The Secret Life of Bees last night. Has nothing to do with your footage other than the bee theme. Bee keeping looks cool.

Particularly like the shot of what seems to be the groom's first sight of his bride at the church. I understand why he looked that way!

Quick question. You say you used Neat Video and FCP X. Did you clean the clips in Motion or do you have another workaround?

Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Thanks stoneinapond,
      I cleaned up the clips using Neat Video in Motion 5. It was tedious, but I like the results.

Originally posted by stoneinapond View Post
      Very nice.

Coincidently watched The Secret Life of Bees last night. Has nothing to do with your footage other than the bee theme. Bee keeping looks cool.

Particularly like the shot of what seems to be the groom's first sight of his bride at the church. I understand why he looked that way!

Quick question. You say you used Neat Video and FCP X. Did you clean the clips in Motion or do you have another workaround?

Anyway, thanks for sharing.
      Paul Christopher
      www.paulchristopher.ca
      https://instagram.com/paulchristophr

Comment

Wow!! That was fabulous! What lens did you use?

Comment

Working...
        X