Location walkthrough with GH2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Location walkthrough with GH2

We had a cleanup of a location for our new feature this weekend, and I did a walkthrough when we were done.

Used the 14-42 kit lens, at 640 iso, with available light. I do not know why youtube makes it so choppy.. the video I exported is not choppy at all.

Joseph Lavender
    Writer/Producer/Director/Actor/
    IMDB
    www.blackflightstudios.com
    EXIT 101 halloween Party Massacre available on DVD nationwide at many retailers!
    The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie is in RED BOX under the name GHOST WITCH, and many other retailers!
    Panasonic GH2/GH5 User

Wow! What a great location. I would love to see a Black & White version of this walk-through footage. ( cue the scary dramatic music )

...I don't know if this is any help to you, but here is a link to YouTube's Advanced Encoding Guidelines, which specify the best formats to render your videos for YouTube upload.

YouTube Advanced Encoding Guide

Comment

Thatīs a GREAT location!
      Are you planning on shooting an "Evil Dead" style film on that place?? =)
      Cheers...
      Asier.

Comment

What song is that?? Freeplaymusic? I've used it before and it's haunting me
        sigpic
        http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2393063/
        Actor
        Musician
        Filmmaker

Comment

yeah freeplay.
          Joseph Lavender
          Writer/Producer/Director/Actor/
          IMDB
          www.blackflightstudios.com
          EXIT 101 halloween Party Massacre available on DVD nationwide at many retailers!
          The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie is in RED BOX under the name GHOST WITCH, and many other retailers!
          Panasonic GH2/GH5 User

Comment

Beautiful location!

Comment

Working...
            X