New Music Video (GH2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Music Video (GH2)

This was undoubtedly the funnest project I've worked on & my best work. The issue this vid deals with is something very prevalent in Denver, CO at the moment & nationwide. We could have gone the route most do when making a music vid about this subject & used old stock footage. Instead, we created a narrative story & went with it. We all worked extremely hard on it, we hope you enjoy.

Ho...Ly... Crap. A good song, with a message, shedding light on an actual social issue?! Blasphemous! That was insanely good man. Production quality of the music and video was amazing. Very impressed, keep it up!

Comment

Some really great shots man, noice work. What lens did you use for this project?

Comment

really nice effort! the only place it falls down is the casting. but thats often where the difference between budget and no budget finds you...

KUDOS!

Comment

I had no problem with the cast, and I really enjoyed the sped up shots mixed into the flow. Great Work.

Comment

Thank you all, much appreciated. Lenses used were the 20mm Pancake & Canon FD 50mm (really cuts the field of view down). Anyone used the Olympus 12mm 2.0 yet? Anxious to get my hands on it.

Comment

Working...
            X