X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GH2 with Cobra Crane

Testing GH2 with Cobra Crane
    7-14 Lumix

Some really nice shots there but with the shiny RV its easy to see your camera and crane. Wonder what you could do to eliminate that or mask that. That's just a tough shooting environment. Nice stuff though...

Comment

Thanks, yes I wanted to show the client different angles and show him where the camera can be seen.
      You cannot mount filters on the Lumix 7-14. I might try a polarizer on my 20MM but it would be hard
      to get those cool wide shots.

Comment

Nice results. What are you using for the panning? Is it the panning kit from Cobra Crane or something else?

Cole
        Animal crackers make people think all animals taste the same. "Whats a girraffe taste like?" "A hippopotomus, I had them back to back." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Cole View Post
          Nice results. What are you using for the panning? Is it the panning kit from Cobra Crane or something else?

Cole
          I was using this head.
          Bescor MP101 Video Motorized Pan Head

http://www.adorama.com/BOMPH.html?ut...1point0product

Comment

So which CobraCrane is this? Looks like you were able to handle it well?!

Comment

Originally posted by stip View Post
              So which CobraCrane is this? Looks like you were able to handle it well?!
              Thanks - it was this one

http://www.cobracraneusa.com/cobracr...ne-i-plus.html

Comment

very nice shots, do you have the hacked remote control for the mp101 or the normal one?i was thinking about getting that pan head, but i heard that its too fast on pans and has a jerky stop, how do you feel about that? would love to see more shots utilizing the head more, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by sammysammy View Post
                  very nice shots, do you have the hacked remote control for the mp101 or the normal one?i was thinking about getting that pan head, but i heard that its too fast on pans and has a jerky stop, how do you feel about that? would love to see more shots utilizing the head more, thanks!
                  It is what it is. You can control the speed and in conjunction with the crane movement I was getting what I wanted.
                  I think it is like anything else. You have to practice to get good shots. While this little pan head is not
                  as controllable as something like an expensive hothead it does seem to be good value for the money.

Comment

cool,sure thing,thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X