Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GH2 A Sunday in Montorio (Italy)

Short video I made today with GH2 in a little village near my house

1080 download available for Vimeo registered users.

Camera/Edit: Roberto Mettifogo
    Camera Assistant: Valentina Bonizzato
    Music: Tchaikovsky (Swan Lake)
    Roberto Mettifogo | www.robertomettifogo.com

Really nice!
    can I ask what lenses you used?

And you have some really great slider/dolly shots in there! don't get me wrong I love 'em but there could be a bit more variation instead of going left to right...
    E.G. get your slider in an angle so it gets some vertical movement as well, also you can get some small (4") cranes for only like $130 which gives you a lot more possibilities.
    You had a lovely 'push' shot in the start (0:10).

Thank you for the upload!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangetogethe View Post
      Really nice!
      can I ask what lenses you used?

And you have some really great slider/dolly shots in there! don't get me wrong I love 'em but there could be a bit more variation instead of going left to right...
      E.G. get your slider in an angle so it gets some vertical movement as well, also you can get some small (4") cranes for only like $130 which gives you a lot more possibilities.
      You had a lovely 'push' shot in the start (0:10).

Thank you for the upload!
      Thanks

I used the 14-140 and the 7-14

It's my first video with a slider so I'm getting used to it, I want to try vertical as well, just trying to understand when and why to use it, I don't want to use it without reason expressively speaking but yes I will try to use it on next video and thanks for the suggestion. Can you suggest me some of those cheap cranes you're talking about please? I'm very interested in it.

Thanks again for your reply

Comment

I've seen one in this video, looks like a great piece of equipment.
        Like you said you shouldn't use the moving shots without a reason, always have a reason.
        http://vimeo.com/25251626

Comment

ah nice one, maybe I could build one myself while learning to use it and go for a serious one later.. thanks for the link

Comment

Working...
          X