My first wedding video, trailer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GH2 My first wedding video, trailer.

Hello, i want to show you the trailer of my first wedding video, filmed with GH2 and the Panasonic 20mm/f1.7, for the complete video i also use Canon FD 50 1.4 and 14-140.
    C&C are welcome.
    Best regards.
    Jesus.

http://www.vimeo.com/25343693

looks very good!
    love the film look and the simplicity of the titles
    gj

Comment

it was unique, and thats what stood out. it was cool because it wasn't the same old cliche wedding, slow mo, closeup ring shots, and the bride getting ready, while the groom sit around twirling his thumbs. Wedding vids are about the absolute worst to watch, so anything thats different gets my approval.

Comment

Originally posted by maranfilms View Post
        it was unique, and thats what stood out. it was cool because it wasn't the same old cliche wedding, slow mo, closeup ring shots, and the bride getting ready, while the groom sit around twirling his thumbs. Wedding vids are about the absolute worst to watch, so anything thats different gets my approval.
        I second that and I am looking forward to maybe seeing the final movie some day?
        shooting on GH1(3) and GH2vk with:

Minolta MD Rokkors: 28mm 2.8, 35mm 2.8, 45mm 2.0, 50mm 1.4, 135mm 3,5
        Others: Panasonic AG-LA7200, Panasonic 20mm 1.7, Panasonic 14-42mm 3.5, Tokina 70-150 3.5

Useful links:
        • Proper panning speeds for 35mm shooting at various frame rates: Link
        • AEScripts' many awesome scripts: Link
        • DV Rebel Tools by Stu Maschwitz: Link

Comment

Nice Jesus. What software was used to give its filmic look?

Comment

Thanks for the coments, i am glad that you like the video, the final movie is 16min long mixed with the pictures and shots of the bride getting ready and so, i will make a 5min version with the best shots.
            The edit was in Vegas 10, i use color corrector, color curves and a little unsharp mask (to get more "local contrast") from vegas, then magic bullet for a little warming, the lens blur, vigneting, noise and shoulder.
            Best regards.
            Jesus.

Comment

Working...
            X