Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

panasonic red gh 1 + 14-140 canon 50 mm f1.4

THAILAND WEDDING
    Last edited by zeedmanz; 05-28-2011, 04:15 AM.

Very nice! I liked the ceiling and how well the camera picked up each light from it.

Comment

I think it looks really cool and I the music is well picked.
      some constructive critism:
      - some shots where over exposed, can occur while filming or in post.
      - the lens flare transition distracts the viewer (at least it did for me). Maybe let it cover the whole screen, by bumping up the brightness, so the crossfade in the back cant be noticed.
      also the transition is overused, if you'd add a little bit variation like letting it go from right to left or make it red or what ever, it would look a lot better.
      - watch out with filming flashes, it can result in a cascade effect like it did in a few shots... for more info check out how the CMOS sensor works.

hope this help ;p

Comment

I thought it was nice trailer as far as wedding vids go.
        Rangetogethe is right about the transition being a bit heavy. It works quiet well some of your transitions but not in others. You shouldn't mix too many different transitions... stick to 1 or 3 that work through out... but of course it really depends on the content and how your editing the whole trailer together. It all worked fine, just dont use that transition.
        The flashes from other cameras is uncontrollable, 1: its a wedding and 2: their Asian... everyone has a camera (No need to "research" CMOS sensors to avoid that).
        Please remove "Cousin it" from 03:18
        Your post grading looks nice, but you have too many types going on.... try to only have 2 color gradings throughout.

Dai-Lon
        http://www.dailonweiss.com/reels-recent/
        http://www.kristinaweiss.com/Magyar/

Comment

thank you for recommend

Comment

Working...
          X