X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GH2 Music Video - shot on GH2 with Lumix 20mm 1.7

Music Video with the GH2.
    http://beeon.net/2011/04/faith-heals...james-raymond/
    What bothered me during the production, was lack of follow focus and/or confused autofocus of the 20mm lens.
    Other equipment used:
    1000mm Slider, Glidecam 2000 stabilizer
    I have lost lots of good angles with the Glidecam because of my inability to focus properly.
    Any suggestions/comments are welcomed.

Martin

Thanks for sharing!

My feedback would be that there is way too much camera movement and cuts to different angles -- I got kind of dizzy watching it (honestly I had to stop watching it because the movement and cuts were pretty dizzying). I would use the most stable shots, and not cut so much to different angles, but instead find a lot of good b-roll to mix in with the singing shots. Almost if you can write a short story showing how "faith heals" - and film different types of people and scenes to break of the monotony of the singing clips. Use only the best shots of the singing, and tell a story with more interesting scenes!
    ---
    Cameras: Panasonic DVX100A (SOLD 2008) - Panasonic GH1(3) - Panasonic GH3 - Panasonic GH4
    Lenses: Nikon 50mm 1.8 - Pan 7-14mm f4.0 - Pan 12-35mm 2.8 - Leica 25mm 1.8 - Pan 14-140mm
    Audio: Zoom H4n - Sennheiser MKE400 - Audio Technica 4073A - Azden SGM-2X - Countryman Lav, Sennheiser G2
    Mac Pro 8-core (Geekbench 11582), Hackintosh (Geekbench 17569) - gSpeedES - SansDigital Raid 5 - Lacie Biggest 800
    FCP 7 - Adobe CC 2014

Comment

Working...
    X