Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IMPRESSIVE 4mn fiction plan sequence with GH2+Olympus 9-18mm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GH2 IMPRESSIVE 4mn fiction plan sequence with GH2+Olympus 9-18mm.

IMPRESSIVE 4mn fiction plan sequence with GH2+Olympus 9-18mm done by some of my past students. Hope you will enjoy it !

My 9-18mm is not good in low light,you managed pretty well with yours.

Comment

Cool. Have tweeted for you. @movingpictureTV
      Moving Picture TV

Comment

Send my respect to your past student, excellent work!!
        www.cajitacreativa.com
        Sony a7s II | Lumix LX100
        2013 MacPro 8-Core | Alienware 17 r2
        Cinema 4D R17 | Adobe CC | ZBrush4r7

Comment

Originally posted by movingpictureTV View Post
          Cool. Have tweeted for you. @movingpictureTV
          Thanks a lot movingpictureTV

Comment

Originally posted by xenogears View Post
            Send my respect to your past student, excellent work!!
            Thanks xenogears, I certainly will !

Comment

Originally posted by seb33 View Post
              IMPRESSIVE 4mn fiction plan sequence with GH2+Olympus 9-18mm done by some of my past students. Hope you will enjoy it !

Awesome. How did you do sound? Obviously most of the FX is foley, but did you have a shotgun w/ recorder separately? Or wireless hidden on the guy with the coat?
              https://www.Psynema.com Visit Psynema.com to see a few of my video productions, especially if you're from Philadelphia and need a hand on your next production. I use Adobe CC Premiere and After Effects, Glidecam, and I have a screenplay pilot in I'm trying to produce as well.

Comment

Gorgeous location!
                sigpic

Comment

I think this proves why cinema folks get so worked up about using 4K - I was watching this short film in the small player at HD, and it looked pristine: not a single speck of noise, crystal clear quality, ect ect. It looked like something you'd see in theaters, if not better. Then for the heck of it I switched to Full Screen and the video looked pretty bad, noise and clarity wise. Could be just the Vimeo compression, but I would bet the original file at full-rez looked just as bad. I at least know Canon files are like that, noisy as heck, and yet if you squeeze the video down to something small, the noise pixels simply get too tiny to see. (Same goes for the blurry low-quality pixels - they seem to get too tiny to see and the whole image turns sharper as a result.)

But yeah, I love everything about this video, not a single thing was over the top, there wasn't any bad skin tones, the whole thing looked great. For the blacks, it seems like you cut a small end off the black range and turned the loss of info into slightly grey areas instead. I mean, it doesn't look grey, but it makes the shadows still look exposed in comparison to the black border of the video, and I think this is an important step to do when dealing with cameras that don't have a tremendous range about them. I think folks should always illusion their shadows and highlights a bit, and I think this video shows what a comforting look it can bring with just a tiny change - nothing over the top like the blue-and-green shadows you see with some videos.

Like, it just makes your shadows look less like a void - I think this is especially important with the in-the-car shot and the shot behind the competitor's backs (where they're wearing black clothes). If the end of the range wasn't cut and smoothened, it'd seemingly look like an abyss.
                  Selling T2i + 18-55mm IS + 50mm 1.8 + 75-300mm non-IS + 3 batteries + ect ect

Hackable. Very small body. New condition. Pick and choose what you want.
                  PM me and name your price.

Comment

Nothing worse than watching martial art HACKS, what are these guys white belts, or less? They were slow, moved like old ladies. GEEZ. Haa, im just kidding, pheww. this was good, I had a good time watching it. These guys were very good, EXTREMELY PRECISE IN THEIR MOVEMENT. And the shooting was awesome as well. Nicely done!!

Comment

Loved it!! - One take Masterpiece!!

Comment

I really enjoyed this and just got wrapped up in it. Students did a great job on this and really well timed. How many run throughs were there to get the right take?
                        Adrian

Comment

Well directed, well shot. Compliments. Entertaining from A to Z.

Comment

all in one shot :O

Comment

Wow! Great way to start my day after watching that video. Great work!

Comment

Working...
                              X