GH2 Moby Music Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GH2 Moby Music Video

Hello, this is my video for the Moby and Saatchi & Saatchi Music Video Challenge.

http://www.vimeo.com/23088656

Filmed with panasonic gh2, 14-140, canon fd 50mm 1.4, sturdycam for stabilization, and for the interior close shots i use a slider with led ilumination.
    Edited with sony vegas, VFX with after effects and 3D Max.
    C & C are welcome.
    Best regards.
    Jesus.

looks good. diggin the 3d max bit. lets hope mine turns out half decent ha. goodluck!

Comment

Thanks Mr Fanny.
      They acept my video, here is the updated link
      http://vimeo.com/groups/saatchiandsa...ideos/23088656

Comment

BOOYAA! Very cool. Great job.

Were the flares via the Video Copilot plug in? I ask because I am verrrry close to buying it & would like to see some 'real world' applications of it.

My videos

Comment

Thanks iHartVideo, flares are made with sapphire plugin sync with snare and with distorsion sounds in some scenes.

Comment

I really really like the first part!!
            Then it became a little bit odd, the second part (IMHO!) doesn't match up with the first one.
            Technically is gorgeous
            vimeo.com/pieds

Comment

Thanks periods.
              Your are right, i interpreted the music track as 2 parts, first goes easy with vocals, and the second make a brusque change not espected when starts the drums.
              In the first part i lipsync and make some nice effect (lots of particles )sync with voice, rythm, and distortion sound, in some part i show a "preview" of what is coming next with the paning of the mountain for continuity.
              In the second part first i want to show some "controlled" action with the runing and kept some Vfx, for continuty too, but not all; with smoke and flares so you can focus in the girl and the environment, then in that second part goes a little calm and back to action and dynamic, thats were i want to achieve a "wow" efect with the dancing future city and for that i needed less vfx in the scenes before, then some escenes of performer, and for the end i mix some part of the first parts for the vocals with a sunset matching the lighting to mark the end of the song.

Comment

Working...
              X