Santa Speedo Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Santa Speedo Run

I shot this just for fun and I still have 3 more parts to upload. Read the description in Vimeo for info.

http://vimeo.com/17741622

Looks damn cold! I'll agree that the GH1 isn't ideal for this kind of event shooting compared to a dedicated camcorder, but it can still do the job admirably when you're used to it.
    Did you use any kind of handheld rig or shoulder support?
    Adrian

Comment

Non what so ever. Just the camera in my hands and like I said in the description, I didn't even have the stabilizer at all in that video. I told myself that this would be the perfect event to test out the new firmware and I couldn't believe I didn't check earlier. I think I put it off when I was testing out a glidecam just for fun and I forgot to enable it. like I said, just the camera in my hands. I think it was until the third video in which I realized that the stabilizer was off and I put it on. Still, in the forth video, it really didn't matter because that's when I put the 20mm lens on since I was shooting inside the Pub. I think I had it on an ISO of 640 for most if not all of those shots. I used a shutter of 30 and I was thinking that I probably could have shot that with a shutter of 60 if I had a GH2. Perhaps I should have increased the ISO to 1600.

I think I'm pretty much used to it by now. In the second video you'll see me walking around the street and I really didn't pay too much attention to how I was shooting and it still didn't turn out bad even though the stabilizer was off.

Part 2 should (hopefully) be up later on today. I could have had it up much earlier but I had some technical difficulties. For sure having all 4 parts up earlier would have been good but at least I got 1 up. That's better than nothing.
      Last edited by Camera Expert; 12-13-2010, 01:59 AM.

Comment

part 2 is up.

Again for anybody who's watching this, please keep in mind that I didn't use any type of support and the lens stabilizer was off.

Comment

Part 3

Part 4

Part 4 will be up shortly.

That's all of them. Finally!

Comment

Working...
          X