Short Sketch using GH1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Short Sketch using GH1

Not sure if I ever did post this, its a little sketch made using a GH1!

Felicity welcomes you to her little program... on food tasting! This home-grown upper middle-class lady will give you the lo-down on the latest tips and tricks on the best food available from supermarkets and beyond..

Incase the embed doesn't work: http://vimeo.com/6835783

No colour correction
    Last edited by matt9b; 03-26-2010, 04:46 AM.

I saw your latte macchiattai vid a while ago and I'm thrilled I've found you again. Victoria is absolutely brilliant----I would love to work with her! And you!
    Real Eyes Realize The Real Lies

Comment

Hi David,

Where are you based? Ah New York - a bit far from London, unless u want to do something big with it, in which case we'll fly over!!

To see Felicity's Cousin, the Irish Primary School Teacher in action, click here: http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread.php?t=204872

Comment

Yes I checked out the school teacher as well, also saw her conehead thing. I love her, she reminds me of Catherine Tate and Julie Walters!

Comment

Originally posted by davidpula View Post
          Yes I checked out the school teacher as well, also saw her conehead thing. I love her, she reminds me of Catherine Tate and Julie Walters!
          wow where did u find the cone head thing?! that isnt even online as far as i know!

Comment

I googled her and it came up on youtube! was that you laughing in the background?

Comment

Originally posted by davidpula View Post
              I googled her and it came up on youtube! was that you laughing in the background?
              ya i think so!

Comment

Working...
              X