A new family member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new family member

On a "holiday" to a beautiful lake area here in Japan we were fortunate enough to stumble on a little friend in need of care (and massively expensive vet treatment )...needless to say, she is now a Friend of Ours...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0wI4Bj-yRs

Just for ad hoc enjoyment and nothing more.
    sigpic

"Circles" Thread HERE

"Circles" Facebook fan page HERE

'Money talks they say. All it ever said to me was "Goodbye."' - Cary Grant

Awesomely edited. Loved the shot with the little hang swing toy.

Comment

That was great!

sigpic

www.zazacast.com

Comment

Great scott! You have just moved LOLcats kicking and screaming into this new-fangled video thing! Brilliant choice of music.
        My GH1 shorts are here: http://vimeo.com/marttiekstrand/videos

Comment

Was that the stock lens? Gorgeous!
          Wilma, I promise you; whatever scum did this, not one man on this force will rest one minute before until he's behind bars. Now, let's grab a bite to eat. - Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad

Comment

Thanks!
            UncleBenji1977, I flipped through 3 different lenses but the one which impressed me the most for this particular 'project' was the stock one... as it turned out, golden hour was upon us and Kimba was sitting on my lap (a location she can be found...umm...whenever there is even a hint I might be sitting down). Other lenses were Tokina 11-16 and Tokina 28-70.
            As for music, it turns out Mussorgsky is good for something
            Thanks again.
            sigpic

"Circles" Thread HERE

Comment

So which shots were the stock lens used on... The closeup of the cat, but what else? I mean, wow... If you got that gorgeous shallow DOF on the stock.. I may be sold on this.
              Wilma, I promise you; whatever scum did this, not one man on this force will rest one minute before until he's behind bars. Now, let's grab a bite to eat. - Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad

Comment

I truly wish I could tell you what else... perhaps the one where Kimba is on the counter (that was just an attempt at hand held so there is a chance I tried using the auto-stabilization function on the stock...)...perhaps on the cat tower...nah I'm just guessing, sorry. However, I can tell you that you can get remarkably good footage from the stock lens. It is a little slow and it only gets slower as you zoom so that limits it for a lot of things. From my experience it is a great, cheap camera with tonnes of potential given it's limitations are also taken into account. One of the greatest things is, for beans you can pick up lenses that expand your shooting options no end. Now, I have to go and continue working on our Betrayal Fest entry!
                Cheers,
                Sam.
                sigpic

"Circles" Thread HERE

Comment

beautiful cats!

Comment

Working...
                  X