Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SignalPix
    replied
    Nice work, Martti. Which Micro 4/3's adapter do you use?

Leave a comment:

• Oedipax
    replied
    Looks great. Did you change the Film Mode settings depending on daytime vs night shots? The shot at 0:19 ("You Don't Have to Say You Love Me") has super clean blacks. Just wondering if you did anything special in-camera to tweak that or not. What was your ISO range for the different shots?

Leave a comment:

• Martti Ekstrand
    replied
    It is being broadcast and yes, 25p.

Leave a comment:

• erik_ande_85
    replied
    Hell yeah! Dansband as it's best!

I think I recognize them from Dansbandskampen!

Looks like it's gonna be broadcasted on TV? Did you shoot 25p?

Leave a comment:

• Martti Ekstrand
    replied
    They play in a local swedish genre called 'dansband' which is a sort of homegrown version of country for party and dance evenings based heavily on doing covers that people recognize. To stick out in the crowd they decided for fun to style themselves like the bands in the genre looked back in the 70s as opposed to most of their current competitors who dress rather conservatively. The album is currently #1 on the swedish chart a week after the release.

Leave a comment:

• moviemaykr
    replied
    Is this a joke band or a band that does parodies? The Elvis knockoff costumes are hilarious. The graphics are funny too they look like the 80's.
    Shot well too.

Leave a comment:

• Martti Ekstrand
    replied
    Originally posted by Kerplunk View Post
    Looks great at full rez! Nice colours and love the titles - fit really well with the overall look and definitely set a tone.
    Wish I could take credit for the design of the logos but that's all Jonas Kjellberg at Zion Graphics in Stockholm who did those for the cover.

Originally posted by Kellar42 View Post
    I love the Dusty Springfield song! Are these guys on itunes (I would just love to hear that cover)
    Dunno, I'm old-school - I still buy CDs. (My brother is worse though, he still buys vinyl)

Leave a comment:

• Martti Ekstrand
    replied
    Originally posted by ChipG View Post
    You can't put the www.vimeo.com in the link just the numbers '6997918'...
    Oh, had miss that bit. Thanks for the top tip!

Leave a comment:

• Kellar42
    replied
    Dude that's freaking awesome! Arg...and it's crisper than my GH1 footage, how do you do that! I love the Dusty Springfield song! Are these guys on itunes (I would just love to hear that cover)

Leave a comment:

• ChipG
    replied
    You can't put the www.vimeo.com in the link just the numbers '6997918'...

Leave a comment:

• Nathyn
    replied
    LOL, how cool is that lead singer. Great work. This camera take excellent footage.

-Nate

Leave a comment:

• Martti Ekstrand
    replied
    No, 1080 25p. I'm in PAL land.

Leave a comment:

• Revsta
    replied
    Was this shot in 1080p 24p?

Leave a comment:

• Kerplunk
    replied
    Looks great at full rez! Nice colours and love the titles - fit really well with the overall look and definitely set a tone.

Leave a comment:

• John Caballero
    replied
    Go GH1! Excellent. Great job.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X