GH1 Music Video for Jacqueline Blouin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GH1 Music Video for Jacqueline Blouin

I shot this in Berlin last weekend, it's kinda semi-professional work. The singer song writer is Jackie Blouin (myspace.com/jacquelineblouin)

http://www.vimeo.com/6525278

On some of the park scenes there is a lot of compression and the AF tracking is off in some of the shots. So not perfect but it was fun to do!

The compression makes me wish I had a 7D sometimes.

Favourite shot is towards the end with the sun behind her, catching her hair as she sings "Erase and Rewind". This was done with a Canon 10-22mm EFS lens at F3.5... better than the Tokina 11-16mm in my opinion but still no aperature control unless you have a spare Canon body ready.

Stabiliser made adjusting focus manually on the fly impossible, so AF in video DOES have a strong argument for it I think. I only had two backpacks of stuff with me, inc. all my lenses and the stabiliser.

Anyway... hope you like!

Can't focus...on...camera...woman is too...hot. Nice shooting. Good image. I'm thinking about this.

-Nate

MAKE YOUR MOVIE NOW!

Writer/Director/Producer/Editor/Composer/Prop Master/Action Hero
    Canon T3i/Apple Final Cut Studio 2/After Effects CS3/Action Essentials 2/Garageband 4.1.2

The Fourth Beast-2003 | Wages of Sin -2007 | Epitaph: Bread and Salt -2011

Comment

closeup forest type shots look great. Outside subway scene not as much, reminds me of the canon a1 outside lowlight look.

any color correction/grading done in post?

video good, song good, those leggings also good.

Comment

Working...
      X