Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How interested are you in a GH6 anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cyvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by stoneinapond View Post

Did you watch it?
    Panasonic has just held its 2022 keynote press conference.

Yes, I watched it.

From an imaging point of view very little to raise the hopes of Panasonic camera users. A very short reference to the LUMIX 20th anniversary at around the 51-minute mark of a 54-minute press release video. Not even a vague reference to the Varicam/Eva camera futures. Is it the end of their cinema lineup? Where are they going I wonder?

Chris Young

https://na.panasonic.com/explore/newsroom

Leave a comment:

• DLD
    replied
    Originally posted by stoneinapond View Post

Hey! You forgot the Camera Conspiracies guy......
    How do you figure I am not in on the conspiracies? I knows stuff.

PS. The popular Tubers and site operators, obviously, have connections with the companies. I recall Fuji flying Chris and (formerly TCS) Jordan to Japan for a factory tour and free sake. So, if a company rep says to someone, "Our company will shock the world in the third quarter", the reviewers have to pay some attention to the claim, even if the shocking part ends up being the rep's firing. In the same third quarter. For being full of crap.

Leave a comment:

• stoneinapond
    replied
    Originally posted by Peter C. View Post
    So they had an hour presentation.
    Did you watch it?

Leave a comment:

• Peter C.
    replied
    So they had an hour presentation and near the end they say "Before Spring we will release specs for a camera that will not be named". That's hilarious. I think they believe their own BS.

Leave a comment:

• NorBro
    replied
    Yeah...and completely change it. Scrap MFT and release a new FF or S35 camera.

There is no reason not to name it after already calling it a GH6 unless it's a brand new, amazing MFT line, which we'll pretend it is.

Weirdest thing I've ever seen/heard at a conference.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X