Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How interested are you in a GH6 anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorBro View Post
    Yeah, that's true...actually this forum taught me how passionate people can be about lighting and grip gear and support gear, etc.

It was always cameras for me and nothing else (as far as this industry). I of course needed some of the other stuff but it was mandatory and purchases were almost never driven by a salivating desire.

I can confidently say 97% of my 70+ cameras purchases were all syndrome-related.

[Where's Mike Krumlauf...he can relate. He has a new camera every 2 weeks on his YouTube, lol. He buys them - used - doesn't rent.]
    Hey now lol... I just enjoy changing up my gear.. i've been doing that since 2006 when i let go of my DVX for an XL2.. it was an ever growing spiral every sense lol.
    Cameras
    AJA CION
    Panasonic AG-DVX100p

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Krumlauf View Post

Hey now lol... I just enjoy changing up my gear.. i've been doing that since 2006 when i let go of my DVX for an XL2.. it was an ever growing spiral every sense lol.
      I have an ARRI Alexa for you, Mike...you've tried everything else and now it's time to try the best there is.

You're a dynamic range guy...you'll be blown out & away...

Comment

Originally posted by NorBro View Post

I have an ARRI Alexa for you, Mike...you've tried everything else and now it's time to try the best there is.

You're a dynamic range guy...you'll be blown out & away...
        I had an alexa last year and had to sell it due to financial hardship. Im doing much better now so i pm'd you.
        Cameras
        AJA CION
        Panasonic AG-DVX100p

Comment

Working...
        X