Panasonic S-series firmware updates - S1 becomes S1H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sgttom View Post
    I can do a shoot without a tripod or gimbal. S1 plus 3 primes and that's it.
    Which three primes would those be? Seems like there’s a lack of lightweight reasonably priced glass for L-mount.

Comment

The lineup is lacking lightweight, fast and inexpensive AF options (Panasonic's f/1.8 85mm is an anomaly for $600), but there's a good amount of inexpensive/manual Chinese glass.

And if you use the camera in its S35 mode, Sigma makes the same three primes that are extremely popular with the GH5/S. [16mm - 30mm - 56mm]

Then there's everything else that people adapt (EF, F, PL, etc).

Comment

I used to use the Panny 24-105 with my S1. I wouldn't say it was lightweight, but it was the only lens I bought for the system and it was a very good 24-105
        www.VideoAbe.com

"If you’re really in favor of free speech, then you’re in favor of freedom of speech for precisely the views you despise. Otherwise, you’re not in favor of free speech." - Noam Chomsky

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel Dilworth View Post
          Which three primes would those be? Seems like there’s a lack of lightweight reasonably priced glass for L-mount.
          let's not forget the panasonic 20-60mm f/3.5-6.3 12.4oz $600
          www.VideoAbe.com

"If you’re really in favor of free speech, then you’re in favor of freedom of speech for precisely the views you despise. Otherwise, you’re not in favor of free speech." - Noam Chomsky

Comment

Working...
          X