Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The FREE DVXUser Guide to Magic Lantern RAW (NOW AVAILABLE!!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C D,

Sharing a test posted at the ML forums on the start up issue with the mkIII.

Load time:

0.1s = without bootflag

1.25s = bootflaged, no sd card

1.75s =bootflaged and ML bootable sd inserted.

Maybe this will help mkIII owners to decide before installing ML if they can live with this penalty or not. Video users probably won't mind this, photographers would.
    Ted Ramasola
    Allen, TX, U.S.A

http://ramasolaproductions.com

Comment

Resolve to Premiere to Resolve workflow tutorial.

http://youtu.be/jASBwVSOlXk
      Kahn Artist Filmworks
      FaceBook

Comment

Just wanted to say thank you for putting together this guide. I just picked up a 5Dmk3 and haven't done ML yet. It looks like the project hasn't had much movement in the last several months as I now understand ML has a build that works with the latest firmware 1.2.3. At any rate, I'm sure this guide will still be useful and just wanted to say thanks!
        Finished two short documentaries in the past 2 years. Writing script for 3rd feature film for planned 2015 production.

Check out my two award-winning DVX100a feature films "Schism" and "There Are No Goodbyes"

Read the lengthy and informative "Schism" DVXUser thread here!

Comment

i am very thankful for ML
          it shows us a way to better quality
          but my question can we rely on it in pro work
          till now i am still testing and i am impressed by the results
          thank You
          5D Mark2, nikon lenses : 20,24,35PC,50,135..Olympus 100f2.8..reveunon macro 24mm,Samyang 14mm..Vivitar 28f2.8..Volna9 50mm,Varexon 135mm..Jupiter-37A 135mm f/3.5..Soligor ZoomMacro85-300mm F5..Promura 28-200mm c/y..Samyang 500/1000mm..Vivitar 70-210mm..zoomH4N.

Comment

Working...
          X