First music video using a glidecam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First music video using a glidecam

Shot this a week ago, put it out today. The opening sequence with the bike is my first time using a glidecam for a music video. It was a little hard to keep balanced because of the weight thats to a zeiss (21mm/2.9 cp2) this is another set of just fun visuals to match the artists style.

Great job!

Comment

Thank you sir! much appreciated!

Comment

looks very good. glidecam work looks solid. love the colors! what camera did you shoot for this? i used to use a glide cam 2000. not the easiest thing to get perfect balance on but thought your balance was good.

david

Comment

Originally posted by david_p View Post
          looks very good. glidecam work looks solid. love the colors! what camera did you shoot for this? i used to use a glide cam 2000. not the easiest thing to get perfect balance on but thought your balance was good.

david
          thank you so much! I was a little worried the day of the shoot because I was definitely pushing the weight limits (Or at least it felt like I was compared to using my L lenses). I used a 5Dmkiii with a glidecam HD4000. I really have a long way to go with it but that was expected when I made the purchase. I'll tell ya, the option on the mkiii that shows how level the camera is made the balancing portion of it wayyyy easier considering for me personally thats a little tough to eyeball

Comment

that was off the chain
            Relly Rale Films
            www.Youtube.com/Rale2001
            www.rellyrale.wix.com/rellyralefilms

AMD Ryzen 3700x Asus Tuf x570 Plus Wifi Mobo
            64GB Ram
            Adobe Creative Cloud
            Asus GTX 1070
            Nikon D7100
            Panasonic GH4

I love to film...