went to black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

went to black

I shot some footage with the 5d mkiii and downloaded onto Vegas Pro 9e. As I was playing the footage suddenly I lost the visual of the footage. I can still hear the audio but can't see the footage even through it is on my time line??? Has anyone else had this problem?

It seems like you switched off the visibility of that video track. It's usually an eye icon on the left of the track (not sure about that version of Vegas).

Comment

I had three different footage of my chondros on the same time line and it played alright. You can see each footage had visual of what is on the footage. When I played it, all went well and when I played it again the second footage went black I could hear it but there was no visual. I shut the system down and restarted it. The three footage was there again so I render it out and when I played the render footage the second one was gone. Then I played the time line and the third footage was gone. I shut the system down and when I re-opened it up they were all there again and played so not sure what is going on?
      Last edited by New_Zealand; 07-29-2012, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X