Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you identify this camera from this "making of" video... ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you identify this camera from this "making of" video... ?

Can you identify this camera from this "making of" video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jnIKy9Libs for the "land of dreams" commercial... stop it at the 1.50 mark.. Is this the canon cinema eos 1d ?

Could be...

It's hard to tell given the brief time you see it and the amount of gear srrounding it. It could just as easily be a 5dmkII or mkIII, 1dmkIV, 1dx or 7d. I can't even tell from the video if it is a 1d-sized body with dual orientation grips or a smaller, standard landscape orientation body.
    VIDEO PRODUCER ON THE NSW NORTH COAST, AUSTRALIA
    Sony FS700 || Shogun Inferno
    Adobe CC 2018

Comment

90% possibility that it is a 5D Mark II, or III

Comment

The work is excellent. With that level of design and photography it could be many different possible cameras and lenses. Canon, Red, Sony, Panasonic, Arri, Zeiss, HD, Film, etc, etc, etc.
        Last edited by ROCKMORE; 05-04-2012, 03:30 AM.
        Michael Rockmore

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKMORE View Post
          The work is excellent. With that level of design and photography it could be many different possible cameras and lenses. Canon, Red, Sony, Panasonic, Arri, Zeiss, HD, Film, etc, etc, etc.
          The ad is played non stop these days and the more I see it the more i think is was shot entirely on the 5D ....

Comment

Originally posted by Breezer View Post
            The ad is played non stop these days and the more I see it the more i think is was shot entirely on the 5D ....
            Did the 5D get a credit.
            Michael Rockmore

Comment

Working...
            X