Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rosso_corsa
    replied
    I have both 133x and 266x cards and both work fine on my MkIII in 1920x1080 24p ALL-I encoding mode.

Leave a comment:

• thetvirus513
    replied
    Thanks, though cards seem to have varying results even if they are just a different size. I don't like going above 16gb, too much to potentially lose. Also I am specifically interested in the 266x speed as that is selling at a low price, lower than the 133x even. Just looking for anyone with video experience with that card.

Leave a comment:

• dustylense
    replied
    Originally posted by thetvirus513 View Post
    Anyone use these? I have heard of people successfully using the 133x and in theory these should be faster? but they are cheaper on amazon so maybe they are older or something I have no idea, but I'm looking to get a few cards, not sandisk.
    I have a kingston 32gb card that is 600x that cost $160 at Fry's electronics. Works well in my Xf105 and is working well in my Mk3. Fails in my Kipromini if I hit Prores standard. I have to drop to ProresLt with the card. Haven't had any issues with it yet.

Leave a comment:

• thetvirus513
    started a topic Kingston 16gb 266x CF cards

Kingston 16gb 266x CF cards

Anyone use these? I have heard of people successfully using the 133x and in theory these should be faster? but they are cheaper on amazon so maybe they are older or something I have no idea, but I'm looking to get a few cards, not sandisk.
Working...
X