Is the new firmware up today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the new firmware up today?

Is the new firmware available yet? I went to the Canon website and haven't found anything. Does anyone have any information?
    Thanks.

No. I think it is the 17th.Depends on where you are in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by henryolonga View Post
      Depends on where you are in the world.

It's the 18th here in the UK (well in my street at least) and still no firmware.

Comment

http://web.canon.jp/imaging/eosd/fir.../firmware.html

Downloading...

Comment

))))))))))

Comment

Got it !!!!!

AiiiieeeeehehehehhehehAHhhhHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH AH AHA AH AHA AHA AHAHAH AHHA !!!!

[need to sit down]

Comment

Right Here...
              http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/co...nloadDetailAct

Enjoy

J
              Jeremy
              HVX200a, EX-1, Canon 5d2 & 7D, G9&10 Lotsa Glass, Mics, Lights, cords, and Pelicans;)

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Wilson View Post
                Got it !!!!!

AiiiieeeeehehehehhehehAHhhhHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH AH AHA AH AHA AHA AHAHAH AHHA !!!!

[need to sit down]
                I don't think the yanks appreciate how painful it has been for us in the PAL world.
                gamma-movie.com The Indie Gathering 2016 Sci-Fi feature screenplay award winner.

Comment

Couldn't believe it was there...just thought I'd bookmark the Driver/DL section and it was THERE! BAM!!! 24/25.and True 30p support! Gotta Dig it What a Great Day....I have a commercial shoot tomorrow too...

I don't know if I've ever been so happy with a "free" update. Remarkable Canon, Thank-You!

Jer
                  Jeremy
                  HVX200a, EX-1, Canon 5d2 & 7D, G9&10 Lotsa Glass, Mics, Lights, cords, and Pelicans;)

Comment

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss.Smooth instal.Whew. Greatest day of my year by far.

Comment

Originally posted by docrock View Post
                      Couldn't believe it was there...just thought I'd bookmark the Driver/DL section and it was THERE! BAM!!! 24/25.and True 30p support! Gotta Dig it What a Great Day....I have a commercial shoot tomorrow too...

I don't know if I've ever been so happy with a "free" update. Remarkable Canon, Thank-You!

Jer
                      A day truly worthy of your avatar expression.
                      gamma-movie.com The Indie Gathering 2016 Sci-Fi feature screenplay award winner.

Comment

Originally posted by squig View Post
                        I don't think the yanks appreciate how painful it has been for us in the PAL world.
                        Hell yeah !!

Comment

Working...
                        X