5D Feature Narrative Premiering at Cinequest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5D Feature Narrative Premiering at Cinequest

Just wanted to let everyone know that our feature film, Bummer Summer (Previously title Land of the Lost - I shared a fundraising trailer here about 9 months ago) will be premiering at CInequest Film Festival in San Jose. We're pretty excited about it. It was shot all on the 5D which we bought lost spring to shoot the film, and filmed everything in Washington and Oregon during the summer. Our budget ended up under 7,000, almost all of which went to equipment. If you feel inclined, we would love you to check out our new website to see trailers and/or more information.

Cinequest's Bummer Summer Page: http://www.cinequest.org/event_view.php?eid=1379

Bummer Summer Site: http://www.bummersummermovie.com

Hope this is interesting,

Nandan Rao

It is :-)

No second version of the trailer?
    RED ONE @home
    Emanuel & Co's RED ONE
    RED ZOOM LENSES
    RED 300mm LENS
    Who am I?

* LINK *
    ** IMDb **

Comment

I really, really, like the look and feel of this. It looks like a great work. Are you planning any sort of online distribution? Would love to be able to see it. Good job!

Arvid

Comment

congrats man... nice looking, and curiously (in an attractive way) paced trailer. Good luck!

Comment

Couldn't get the trailer working, there was a load error but it's probably just this computer I'm on.
          View My 2010 Commercial Demo Reel on Vimeo. Post comments and hit like if you enjoyed it!

Comment

FYI, wouldn't play for me in the browser but I downloaded it and it played fine with QT player.

Indie Film Technique
            Apex Visuals

Comment

Digging it.
              Seems like there's a real surge in quality indies coming out of the bay right now. That is heartening.
              "Without the Chaos, there would be no happy accidents"

Comment

Thanks for the interest everyone!

And thanks a lot for informing me about the page, I was a little worried that that script might have problems on some computers, I'll do something to fix it.

Nandan

Comment

Working...
                X