• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoclay View Post
    Poor Bunny. That's in very bad taste.

You should see what we did to his friends............ :-E

sigpic
    “The talent of an artist is never measured on how real they can create something, it’s on how much life they can give it”

Comment

We will be making only about 300 of those.

Comment

The odd thing is that these cameras don't have flip-out screens. I NEVER in 35 years of photography thought I'd say that. It's an old story- I sold all my pro gear by 2001 and have been shooting stills with a point and shoot since. It has a flip out screen that I adapted to behave like a view-finder. One that I can move to all sorts of angles for my comfort and artistic POV. I'm sure the guys that design cameras don't actually use them. Sigh!
        "We are approaching the point where the cost of the camera vs. the quality of the return negates the worthiness of investing in a $40K system. Further, what people want is ease of use.
        ----Clayton Burkhart.
        "I honestly can't tell the difference between any of this footage anymore. Now the motion is different. Maybe that's why I like the Alexa, it moves like film."

Comment

Originally posted by Toenis View Post
          Ive already ordered this 3.6" SD LCD media player I'm eagerly waiting for it to arrive
          Hi Toenis. Hope you can connect it to the 5d.

btw, I suppose I'll be emailed when you're up with lcdvf and paypal, correct?

alvise-tedesco.format.com

Comment

Originally posted by Alvise Tedesco View Post
            Hi Toenis. Hope you can connect it to the 5d.

btw, I suppose I'll be emailed when you're up with lcdvf and paypal, correct?

You are correct.

T

Comment

Looks interesting, but all this "web site" does is shows us a VF eyepiece. Nothing else. Is this only image of a prototype, or what?

Comment

I'd be curious what "LCD GLASSAS" you are talking about? What are the choices today?

We shot a film using Arri S16mm film cameras in the mid-1990s, and the operator had one of the I-O brand LCD headgears on, so he was able to watch the video tap out for framing the shot that way instead of looking through the optical VF.

So, it's at least a 15 year old technology, I am curious as to what is out there today and at what rez?

Comment

Originally posted by frankoferko View Post
                  Looks interesting, but all this "web site" does is shows us a VF eyepiece. Nothing else. Is this only image of a prototype, or what?
                  This is a render of a real thing that goes into production next week and will be available to the masses from August 1st for $169 plus $10 or so for shipping.

T

Comment

i have a pair of the lcd glasses for sale . the color eyetops will sell for $200. + shipping . very star trek.
                    4kfilms.ca fs700 , metabones , q7 , 5dm3 , heli gyro sk8 ,

Comment

I'm glad I bought a GH1 with an electronic viewfinder.

But I must say that the 5D makes better stills...

Comment

Found this place dslrtools.blogspot.com that sells the same viewfinder for the 5D $100!

Comment

This is the fake copy by Meike. Our lawyers managed to force them to cease the production of fake ones but from time some pop up. Our LCDVF is a registered industrial design solution so we can do something about these fake ones qite effectively.
                          You can get the real thing with the pristine achromatic optics from almost every big online store for sub 150.00 USD by now as we have dropped the prices for about 30%.

Tonis Liivamagi

CEO
                          LCDVF PLC
                          Tartu, Estonia

Comment

Working...
                          X