Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

El's Kitchen - The Cooking Show for Men (Pilot)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

El's Kitchen - The Cooking Show for Men (Pilot)

Decided to start off the new year with a new series. My survival show is doing well and gaining a small buy loyal fanbase, so I wanted to do something that wasn't as niche. El's Kitchen is the result. As guys, we don't want to spend a lot of time cooking, we just want to eat and move on, so that's going to be the focus of the show.
    sigpic

Independent Filmmaker
    BMD URSA Mini 4K/Avid Media Composer/NukeX/Blender/Mixcraft/ProTools/Resolve Studio

Feature Films
    Wulf - 2008 | Leap - 2010 | Leap: Rise of the Beast - 2011 | Surviving The Wild - 2020

Nice. Can't get more basic than that : )

Comment

To properly close out the video you should show yourself eating the burgers over the sink.

I know you're going for that minimalistic aesthetic, but may I suggest wearing a microphone for clearer sound?
      Mitch Gross
      Prolycht Lighting
      NYC

Comment

I actually don't have a lav mic yet as I ADR'd everything for all my movies. I know I need I one for this kind of work. Hope to get one soon. In the meantime, here's another show
        sigpic

Independent Filmmaker
        BMD URSA Mini 4K/Avid Media Composer/NukeX/Blender/Mixcraft/ProTools/Resolve Studio

Feature Films
        Wulf - 2008 | Leap - 2010 | Leap: Rise of the Beast - 2011 | Surviving The Wild - 2020

Comment

Working...
        X