Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!

My first real film is scheduled to begin shooting sometime in July, and I am afraid that everything is going to go wrong, and I am Nervous with a capital N. I know that this is just nerves, but it's driving me crazy. Should I take yoga or something?

If its your first real film just relax and have fun with it.

The most important thing for you to do is just make sure all of your pre production work is done. Take care of your crew/actors with good food and trust your judgement.

You will do fine and remember ALL OF THIS will be a learning experience.

Comment

lol just relax man. As someone said in another thread to someone with the same concerns, things WILL go wrong, just go with it though. Plan as much as you can in advance, go through contingency plans in your head and just do your best. In my own experience, the more you direct, the easier it all gets.
      The DVXuser formerly known as dj200423.

Comment

I have no clue who said it, but filmmaking is all about creative problem solving. Take that to heart and you'll be fine.

Comment

You are going through what every woman goes through when they are faced
          with cooking that Thanksgiving dinner. Face the worse thing that can happen,
          you produce crap. If that is the worse thing that can happen, no sweat.
          We pay to see crap at the movies all the time.

Charli
          "Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein
          Portfolio of an Entertainment Blogger

Comment

Originally posted by Charli
            We pay to see crap at the movies all the time.

Charli

Sure, but the difference here is that we don't get to pay to see the Kid's crap!

;-)
            "my boat...."

Comment

Nerves means you care...good start.

Comment

yeah, I agree with the above statement.

Thanks for all the help.

Comment

good luck.

Comment

Working...
                  X