Dare2direct.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dare2direct.com

Is anyone going to do the dare2direct.com for a chance to win $5000 and have your short aired on NBC on halloween? I'm thinking about it, but the deadline is coming fast! July 28th, and timefest voting isn't even over yet! I might be looking for some help, I'll keep you posted if you're interested!
    It's like Christmas every fest!

sigpic

I'm thinking about it. I have several I could enter.

I'm OK with them using any part of my films for promotional purposes in perpetuity.

I'm less OK with their use of my films, characters, concepts, and story in any media at any time in anyway and the right to make work derivative of any of my characters films or stories in anyway in any media at any time.

http://www.chillertv.com/D2D2/Rules.shtml

By entering and/or sending any Submission to us, you agree that: (i) all copies of Submissions become Sponsor’s property and will not be returned; (ii) Sponsor and its licensees, successors and assigns have the right to use any and all Submissions, and the names, likenesses, voices, and images appearing in the Submission, for future advertising, promotion and publicity in any manner and in any medium now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity; and (iii) you are at such time granting Sponsor, its affiliates and its licensees, successors and assigns a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, unrestricted, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right and license to consider, disclose, broadcast, use, re-use, reproduce, repurpose, modify, digitize or enhance, adapt, change, alter, edit, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, re-distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, and/or otherwise exploit your Submission (in whole or in part), and the images or likenesses that appear in your Submission (in whole or in part) and/or incorporate all or part of your Submission in other works, all in any form, format, media or technology now known or later developed or invented anywhere in the world at any time, as well as in connection with any distribution or syndication arrangement with third parties or third party sites, in any media format or medium and through any media channels and for any purpose, including, without limitation, downloads, streams, in audio visual recordings, motion pictures, television programs, productions, advertising, promotion and publicity, all without further notice to, consent from or payment to you. You waive any and all "moral rights" you may have in the Submission. You agree that you grant Sponsor these rights whether or not you are selected as a winner. YOU WILL NOT BE PAID FOR YOUR SUBMISSION or for granting Sponsor any of these rights.
    JACKDANIELSTANLEY.COM
    FREE AWARD-WINNING MOSTLY-HORROR SHORTS FROM
    DVXUSER, TRIBECA, SLAMDANCE, SXSW, TORONTO AFTER DARK, AND MORE...

Comment

Working...
    X