No announcement yet.

"Invocation" - a Tommy Merry/T Studios Film

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel your pain, man. It's gonna be close.

"Lot 6a" -- Official 2009 DVXuser Monsterfest Entry

(click on picture for official thread)

Monster Fest 2009 :: Lot 6a on Facebook :: Lot 6a on Twitter

--

Hell Froze Over - Original Web Series shot with DVX100A and HV20

Comment

I think good bunch of us are going to be close to the wire... including me.

Comment

Had my finish date wrong and Marlon reminded me that the upload day was 30, not 31st.
        THANK buddy!

Now I'm on hypredrive, stayed up till 3:30 last night working on micro pickup shots, and green screen. Probably do the same tonight and tomorrow night and,....

Whatever it takes to get it done!! ;-)

Who's with me????

Comment

Originally posted by TMerry View Post

Who's with me????
          I would be, but I'm out of beer again.. I keep drinking it..
          sigpic
          Rodney Smith - Flyin' Monkey Films
          Writer/Director/Cinematographer
          Website | IMDB Link | Web Series
          HVX200, Brevis35+Flip, Glidecam V-8

Comment

Just in case, you got a poster to put up?
            www.burningcrowpictures.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nitsuj View Post
              Just in case, you got a poster to put up?
              YES, I'm working on the dam thing tonight between renders.
              THANKS for the reminder though.

HEY I just realized what your screen name means tonight after looking
              at it for months!!! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Rodney V. Smith View Post
                I would be, but I'm out of beer again.. I keep drinking it..
                In that case here's a case on me:

Comment

Beer? who said beer? ;)
                  We're planning a "viewing party" for all the films on halloween night, complete with buffalo wings and beer!
                  ...just have to get the mac mini hooked up to a big-screen tv...
                  www.DangRabbit.com

Comment

Originally posted by EditPhish View Post
                    Beer? who said beer? ;)
                    We're planning a "viewing party" for all the films on halloween night, complete with buffalo wings and beer!
                    ...just have to get the mac mini hooked up to a big-screen tv...
                    Sounds like great fun! Wish I was closer and I would join you.
                    Then we could have a camp out in your backyard and all bring our tents, and wait a minute.. bad idea

MuhHAHAHAHA!

Comment

Originally posted by TMerry View Post
                      Sounds like great fun! Wish I was closer and I would join you.
                      Then we could have a camp out in your backyard and all bring our tents, and wait a minute.. bad idea

MuhHAHAHAHA!
                      LOL.... the muhahaha is ironic since I'm dressing as Dr. Horrible for halloween :P~
                      ... and yes, we're dressing up too!
                      www.DangRabbit.com

Comment

What's the status, Tommy? Did you ever get the score together and done?
                        sigpic

Watch the film (1/21/13) HERE!

iZaza Slider...Do you?

Comment

Ughh, hate Quiji boards, lol - they're probably a bunch of bull****, but you could never convince me to use one.

Comment

Originally posted by Om Nom Nom View Post
                            Ughh, hate Quiji boards, lol - they're probably a bunch of bullshi*, but you could never convince me to use one.
                            Tell Sakura to show you hers when you're here Saturday ;)
                            www.DangRabbit.com

Comment

Here is a creepy note from Wikipedia about Ouija Boards and then a personal story to help build the foreboding atmosphere for this short:

WIKIPEDIA:
                              "Although ouija boards are viewed by some to be a simple toy, there are people who believe they can be harmful, including Edgar Cayce, who called them "dangerous."[8]
                              Some practitioners claim to have had bad experiences related to the use of talking boards by being haunted by "demons," seeing apparitions of spirits, and hearing voices after using them. A few paranormal researchers, such as John Zaffis, claim that the majority of the worst cases of so-called demon harassment and possession are caused by the use of Ouija boards. The American demonologists Ed and Lorraine Warren stated that "Ouija boards are just as dangerous as drugs."[9] They further state that "séances and Ouija boards and other occult paraphernalia are dangerous because 'evil spirits' often disguise themselves as your loved ones—and take over your life."[9]
                              Many Christians hold the belief that using a Ouija board allows communication with demons, which they say is Biblically forbidden as a form of divination.[10] Some people who claim to have been oppressed by evil spirits after using a board say that they could only get rid of these problems after Christian deliverance.[11] Many Christians believe that no dead person's soul can be summoned, and that the only summoned spirits are demons who are trying to harm humans.[12]

Now my personal story:

I know someone who had a board at a Highschool party in the 60's (Mass produced as a game). Some girls were playing with it as they did know to be afraid of it. They were at their father's house and he was a local pastor. As they were asking it questions and such, when suddenly, one of the girls seemed to be physically hit and pushed by someone back onto the couch. She then started frothing at the mouth, roaring and spasming. The pastor came down, saw what was happening and spoke an exorcism over the girl. "In the Name of Jesus Christ, I command you to leave her." The girl went still, and was okay but had no memory of the event.

Conclusion: So Oiuja boards can be scary and therefore this film shall be very awesome!

Looking forward to it! -Matt
                              http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2348076/

Comment

Now we're all gonna' be too afraid to even watch the movie. We all better watch Tommy's movie with friends and family around.
                                sigpic

Watch the film (1/21/13) HERE!

iZaza Slider...Do you?

Comment

Working...
                                X