No announcement yet.

T-Shirt and Poster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ha ha dont worry dude.. its coming. From Canada, England shirts where shipped via Air (obviously) and shirts to the US where ground, so it works out to be about the same.

Comment

Still waiting for mine

Comment

I got my t-shirt, it looks great. . . on my fat uncle. No but seriously, thanks for the shirt you guys really did a great job making this contest fun. I'm about to put in an order for one of those dvd's.
        http://www.petemurph.com

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Murphy
          I got my t-shirt, it looks great. . . on my fat uncle. No but seriously, thanks for the shirt you guys really did a great job making this contest fun. I'm about to put in an order for one of those dvd's.
          yours looks great on the DVD BTW, the CC really holds up and it's super clean (no video noise) (not to mention having the best art direction, IMHO, but I already knew that.)
          JACKDANIELSTANLEY.COM
          FREE AWARD-WINNING MOSTLY-HORROR SHORTS FROM
          DVXUSER, TRIBECA, SLAMDANCE, SXSW, TORONTO AFTER DARK, AND MORE...

Comment

Originally posted by jdanstan
            yours looks great on the DVD BTW, the CC really holds up and it's super clean (no video noise) (not to mention having the best art direction, IMHO, but I already knew that.)
            Thanks man, your thoughts mean a lot to me. I can't wait to get my dvd to watch everyones without the compression. I am really looking forward to your behind the scenes info, I'm sure there will be some pretty sweet stuff. I was going to make a behind the scenes for mine, but I only had mpeg footage from a little digital still camera. I don't think it would have been very educational anyways.
            http://www.petemurph.com

Comment

WOW! I just got my T-shirt--it's AWESOME! Thanks Jarred!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Sony NEX-FS100 + FMU | Kinotehnik LCDVFe | Nikkor FX primes | Cavision IRNDs | Vinten Vision 5 | Steadicam Flyer

sigpic

Comment

Still waiting on mine
                Did I miss something?

Comment

Yeah, I haven't got mine. BOOO!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X