No announcement yet.

T-Shirt and Poster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey, i just got my shirt in the mail, it's awesome! you guys rock! i'm gonna wear it like, every day.

but on the cd that came with the shirt, the only photoshop file was the logo that's on the shirt, not the poster.

i'm not complaining, you guys did enough work already, i just wondered if anybody else got this...
    Evey: Does it have a happy ending?
    V: As only celluloid can deliver.
    -- V for Vendetta

"Pain is temporary, film is forever."

Change the World

Comment

Just got mine today. Haven't had a chance to check out the disc yet, but the t-shirt is gonna get some wearing time at AFM tomorrow.

Comment

I can't wait. I'm gonna dork all over the place wearing that thing.
        sigpic

Comment

hey yes.. the poster needed to have something changed so it didnt make it onto the CD in time for the shipment.. i figured you wanted the shirts quicker so i just sent em out, since you can download the poster later.

and now is later, so you can download the poster here. Use the fonts i sent on the CD to change the text.

http://www.zombiefest.com/Zombiefest_Poster.psd

Comment

right on. thanks.
            Evey: Does it have a happy ending?
            V: As only celluloid can deliver.
            -- V for Vendetta

"Pain is temporary, film is forever."

Change the World

Comment

no problem.. that gives you guys that didnt get your shirts yet some time to play with the poster

Comment

Is there a general take onhow and where to get a poster made up? Is this a Kinko thing? What are the details we would want to give them?

Comment

kinkos is gonna be expensive.. otto and ritz is pretty cheap, you can make it anysize you want, just export it from photoshop the size you want.

Comment

Got my shirt in today. Luckily my cohort in the project decided that it wasn't his kind of shirt (looser), so I don't have to do joint custody. Thanks a lot, it's a cool shirt.
                    -william

Comment

Got it Jarred; thanks!

Comment

I got mine today, too. Thanks Jarred! I'd love to buy another if you still have extras.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ecarr
                          hey, i just got my shirt in the mail, it's awesome! you guys rock! i'm gonna wear it like, every day.

but on the cd that came with the shirt, the only photoshop file was the logo that's on the shirt, not the poster.

i'm not complaining, you guys did enough work already, i just wondered if anybody else got this...
                          Click This

Comment

i still don't have mine....i wonder if i'll even get one....sob.
                            TwentyTwelve Studios

Comment

I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure it'll show up on Monday.
                              sigpic

Comment

here is the poster

http://www.zombiefest.com/Zombiefest_Poster.psd

and the shirts etc where just mailed this week, so yeah, its gonna take most people till the end of this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X