BMCUSER requires user verification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMCUSER requires user verification

For sometime now the bmcuser page goes instead to a page that says “Whois verification required”, so what’s up.
    Art Student: In oil do you always paint light over dark?
    Art Teacher: Yes, always, except when I don't.

There's been about 10 posts there in the last 2-3 years...site's been done and is likely abandoned.

Comment

Issue with domain server. Was resolved 6/14/22.

Comment

Brent@DVXU, check this thread https://rangefinderforum.com/index.p...works.4814434/

"Hang tight! I have been very frustrated with the performance and issues here on RFF since the new upgrade to vb5. Needless to say, We have been working and testing alternative solutions to remedy the horrible performance we are getting with the current system. Having said that, I am please to let you know that I am just completing a test run of a migration to Xenforo forum software which is exponentially better than the VB5 we currently have. When we are done, there will be a slight learning curve on how to use it and its features. But, from what I have seen so far it just blows away Vbulletin. Vbulletin was good until they were sold a few years ago. But things have changed."

So if bmcuser performance wasn't decreased for some corporate purpose, i guess the only other explanation is that it became extremely slow and unusable due new broken version of Vbulletin.

Comment

Working...
        X