Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can’t load dvxuser at all . What’s going on ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can’t load dvxuser at all . What’s going on ?

I’m a long long time dxvuser.com subscriber but in the last few weeks I’ve unable to even the load the site from my home WiFi. In fact I only discovered today that if I disconnect my WiFi I can load and post as I’m doing now . I don’t have a firewall on my computer . What’s going on ? Is my IP address blocked? My provider (xfinity) tried to walk me through that but we didn’t see anything . Help!

The new address (no V6) has to settle in. I think.

Comment

Originally posted by LennyLevy View Post
      I’m a long long time dxvuser.com subscriber but in the last few weeks I’ve unable to even the load the site from my home WiFi. In fact I only discovered today that if I disconnect my WiFi I can load and post as I’m doing now . I don’t have a firewall on my computer . What’s going on ? Is my IP address blocked? My provider (xfinity) tried to walk me through that but we didn’t see anything . Help!
      You're not alone.

Comment

If you go to this url, does it load?
        David S.

Accept No Imitations.
        www.dvxuser.com | www.reduser.net | www.scarletuser.com
        and...
        www.BMCuser.com - The Online Community for Blackmagic Camera users.
        Filmmaking Communities powered by Landmine Media, Inc.

Comment

David I can only use thAt link if I can already load the site . From trying it now it’s just the ordinary www.dvxuser.com . So no that doesn’t work

Comment

I don't know who runs this site or who's responsible for the changes that were made to it recently but it seems pretty lame to me that a lot of long time users are locked out and no one seems to know why or even care. I hope I'm wrong about that but it would be nice to know an effort was underway. Pretty frustrating. Is there anyone trying to fix this issue? Hello anyone there ????

Comment

I have posted in other threads that I fail to see how accessibility wifi versus hardwire is an admin issue. I have been able to access via multiple wifi networks, internet providers, devices, and browsers.

Comment

For reasons that have nothing to do with DVXUser I changed my modem with Xfinity and now can load and log into DVXUser again. Does that mean I have a new ISP and the old one was blocked?

Comment

Working...
                X