Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H

H
    Last edited by Takumarr; 11-30-2023, 12:53 AM.

Im took a week to sign up in dvx, and took 2 weeks to dvx allow me post topic and three days after ellow to chang image profile,
    but Icant yet delet or manage my post..

Comment

answered in one of the other places you asked this question 3-4 times....can't delete started ones, admin needs to (you can only edit them or edit/delete comments)

Comment

Okay, so I'm trying to ask the managers, I'm sending them a message.

Comment

The way it usually works is that deleting posts in a forum is not nice for people who took the time to add their comments - and your questions help people in the future. If you said something stupid, or just plain wrong, then the mods will sometimes remove them, or edit them - but the trend on all forums is that posts are there for ever. Remember that you might not need them, but it's a community, so not just you? I personally find some old posts from time to time that are really useful. You've posted 31 posts - so that's lots of stuff that could be helping others?

Comment

So the solution is to put stupid or unusual words in the post, or spam, so that the editors will remove it, I don't agree with that way...

Comment

Originally posted by Takumarr View Post
              So the solution is to put stupid or unusual words in the post, or spam, so that the editors will remove it, I don't agree with that way...
              There are other options:

- Think before you post
              - Stand by your posts
              Awarded Best Clear Com Chatter, 2001, PBS Television

Comment

Originally posted by Paul F View Post

There are other options:

- Think before you post
                - Stand by your posts

This is not related to my problem, I find your words pointless The site does not have adequete editing tools
                Last edited by Takumarr; 10-25-2023, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulears View Post
                  The way it usually works is that deleting posts in a forum is not nice for people who took the time to add their comments - and your questions help people in the future. If you said something stupid, or just plain wrong, then the mods will sometimes remove them, or edit them - but the trend on all forums is that posts are there for ever. Remember that you might not need them, but it's a community, so not just you? I personally find some old posts from time to time that are really useful. You've posted 31 posts - so that's lots of stuff that could be helping others?

Comment

Maybe we should hear from people besides those with a first name of Paul. Paul's and my thoughts don't settle well with you.

Is anybody out there that has another opinion for Takumarr? Anybody? I don't like having new members dissatisfied with their experience here.

Comment

I could provide a non-Paul perspective, but he's not gonna like my advice either.
                      Doug Jensen, Sony camcorder instructor
                      HOW TO MAKE MONEY SHOOTING STOCK
                      http://www.dougjensen.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Paul F View Post
                        Maybe we should hear from people besides those with a first name of Paul. Paul's and my thoughts don't settle well with you.

Is anybody out there that has another opinion for Takumarr? Anybody? I don't like having new members dissatisfied with their experience here.
                        I don't know anything about Paul's name, so he doesn't have a problem with it. It's the first time I've heard that he doesn't know your problem, he knows mine.
                        People who want to give answers out of curiosity or magical predictions, or premonitions from others.
                        It is better to read the writings and words of your friend above, who is trying to give me an answer, but has another goal.
                        Your discomfort is unnecessary, my words were clear.

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Jensen View Post
                          I could provide a non-Paul perspective, but he's not gonna like my advice either.
                          Hello Mr jensen,

Comment

Hello Takumarr.
                            Doug Jensen, Sony camcorder instructor
                            HOW TO MAKE MONEY SHOOTING STOCK
                            http://www.dougjensen.com/

Comment

Takumarr, I'm just an old, sarcastic, smart-ass. I hope you don't mind my musings. I find your posts unusual and they make me inquisitive. So much so, that I would like to meet you in person.
                              Last edited by Paul F; 10-26-2023, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X