LIGHTING & SOUND DVDs now in DIGITAL DOWNLOAD

David Jimerson

Get the new, downloadable versions of LIGHTING For Film And Television and SOUND For Film And Television!

Click the banners for more information, preview reels, screens shots, and more.

Including the special bundle price for both! With this discount, save $10 over the regular price of Lighting and Sound separately!

No shipping costs, no waiting, download and watch today!

This are DVDs in the form of MP4 ? Not MP3s?

What is the bitrate and resolution? DVD like or is it "remastered"?

Strongly considering buying this since I'm desperate to learn more and more about lighting. Totally on the fence :undecided

Could you tell me the download size of each DVD please? Also, can it be downloaded in parts and then put together? If that isn't possible, one risks having to download everything all over again if the connection times out. Thanks.

Could you tell me the download size of each DVD please? Also, can it be downloaded in parts and then put together? If that isn't possible, one risks having to download everything all over again if the connection times out. Thanks.

Sorry for the delay in response!

Sound is about 700MB. Lighting downloads in three parts is about 3 GB total.

The e-mail you get with the download links recommends you download one file at a time.

We have added excerpts reels for LIGHTING and SOUND to the order pages (pretty large size, so you can't miss 'em), so be sure to check them out! Click the banners in the OP above or in my sig below.

Hello David Jimerson,

I was just wondering whether you were going to be offering a price for the Lighting and Sound Downloads along with the Af100 bootcamp as a download also.

I am based in the UK so it would be very handy to have these items available more quickly.

I currently have the Af100 book and would love to have the downloads as they will assist me greatly.

Thank you for your time.

Gavin

Phenomenal product! I watched both the Lighting and Sound DVDs and each had excellent material throughout the entire video. Much of it was a good review, with the rest including great tips, interesting facts, and theory/science references that make the material more easily understood.

You would be hard-pressed to find such an extensive collection of knowledge elsewhere. Hours and hours of material at a small cost. 5 stars!

Will these ever drop in price? I might buy if they were closer to $10 each.... supply and demand, ya know?

Will these ever drop in price? I might buy if they were closer to $10 each.... supply and demand, ya know?
These are well done productions, a lot of time was spent on them. The manner in which concepts are presented helps to ingrain the lessons in your head.

Back