1. Collapse Details
    AG-CX350 rain/cold covers
    Greetings all,

I've owned the CX350 for awhile but only used ~60h. I'm a meteorologist and occasional storm chaser and tend to encounter, ahem, rain. Normally I shoot from tripod mounted inside the car but thought about times I might take it out.

I only recently came across all the items under the Broadcast, Cinema and Pro-Video Accessories listings at Panasonic's site. There I found no less than Three rain/cold covers. I wondered if anyone had any experience with any of them and could comment:
    • Quick access rain slick, $115
    • Rainslicker, $189
    • Cold weather cover, $309

Wondering about "ease" of use (a relative thing here..) and whether it overheats running inside there.

Thanks,
    Brian

CX350 / DVX100! / Nikon D850 / Insta360 One X

2. Collapse Details
    There are hundreds of options (many are universal)...used for decades:

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/buy/R...m-Cases/ci/231

Your camera won't overheat and will be protected allowing you to use it in the rain (provided it's covered well).

Ease of use, however...not easy if you have to change a lot of settings, press buttons - but many offer an opening for your hand to slide into.

3. Collapse Details
    Thank you NorBro. I know there are many covers out there. I wondered if someone could make specific up-or-down recommendations on particular ones as applied to the 350, which is of course a smaller sample than the 371 models at the B&H link. But I appreciate the link as it appears the ones on the Pana page are all by Porta-Brace.