Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    The story just has to make sense in the world in which it is set. If everyone in the film is wearing masks, there should be no problem as long as it is established--either implicitly or explicitly--that it is normal.

2. Collapse Details
    Completely ignore all of the doomsday hype and write what you want. The film industry has been through this before (1917 planet earth pandemic) and recovered / lived to tell about it. That pandemic lasted about three years and went through 4 waves. That should give you plenty of time to finish and polish the screenplay.

https://alexmwhitmer.wordpress.com/2.../in-the-works/

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

3. Collapse Details
    A couple of things to keep in mind. If you can do 2 of 3 you have a chance 1. Be good 2. Be fast. 3. Others can stand to be in the same room with you. A couple of minor points treat everyone you come in contact with respect and dignity. Be aware your scripts are show pieces to execute the producers ego driven drivel that they are emotionally attached to (mostly). Don’t be a saboteur. No matter how big a figure you’re around always treat them as a peer. No photos, no autographs, treat them as fellow artists.

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by lambert View Post
    A couple of things to keep in mind. If you can do 2 of 3 you have a chance 1. Be good 2. Be fast. 3. Others can stand to be in the same room with you. A couple of minor points treat everyone you come in contact with respect and dignity. Be aware your scripts are show pieces to execute the producers ego driven drivel that they are emotionally attached to (mostly). Don’t be a saboteur. No matter how big a figure you’re around always treat them as a peer. No photos, no autographs, treat them as fellow artists.
    4. You help those that help you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12