Page 298 of 299 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299 LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 2982
  1. Collapse Details
    haha, it's more fun when you actually don't need a camera...then you can just talk about all of them and use every one that comes out every other few months.

2. Collapse Details
    What camera? Images are very nice and holds heavy grade very well.

3. Collapse Details
    Leica SL2-S, and TY.

Supposedly the same sensor that's passed around in a few different cameras, but maybe the Germans also know something about building cinema cameras, I don't know.

4. Collapse Details
    It was either in this massive thread or another random one where there was a discussion about EF lenses' future.

DLD was one who thought they were pretty much done immediately after the RF mount started to really get going (IIRC), but others were more optimistic and thought the EF-->RF transition would be slower, maybe rolling over 4-5 years. I was thinking somewhere in the middle.

They are starting to go quickly...

https://www.canonrumors.com/recently...ued-ef-lenses/

5. Collapse Details
    Canon controls its own product map, so if it decides that it needs to transition to mirrorless ASAP, that's what happens.

BTW, I was looking at the Nikon Rumors a couple of days ago and one of their readers did a nice story about his visit to a Tokyo photo-video store, especially their Nikon section (obviously, duh ... he wrote it for Nikon Rumors). Anyhow, the store looked professional but they still had a lot of Nikon DSLR's on display. Sony must have been the first to completely dump their Alpha line (after promising they wouldn't) but Canon is moving on with a rapid pace too.

Which leads me to a Tony & Chelsea video. Who does her hair?

PS. There are rumors that iPhone will have a periscope zoom beginning in 2023. They got into a litigation with Core Photonics that developed it. Core Photonics was then acquired by Samsung and, while Samsung does make some iPhone sensors, it has not licensed Apple the periscope zoom. Samsung did license it to the Chinese manufacturers.

PPS. Speaking of iPhones. A friend of mine's wife has one. A couple of days ago, she decided to capture a sunset off their 14th floor balcony. The problem was that she held the camera around her waistline and all she got was a photo of her balcony railing. If she were a great artist specializing in symbolism, one could have titled the photo, "Caged inside her own surroundings". But she just a poor photographer, for whom an iPhone is a surplus to the requirements.

6. Collapse Details
    Pic or it didn't happen.

Seriously tho...that's one in a billion.

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by NorBro View Post
    Pic or it didn't happen.

Seriously tho...that's one in a billion.
    Have I slightly exaggerated?

https://scontent-mia3-2.xx.fbcdn.net...81&oe=60A4FC5C

8. Collapse Details
    Framing could be considered perfect for someone's vision, so maybe!

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by NorBro View Post
    Framing could be considered perfect for someone's vision, so maybe!
    Her husband sells real estate and sometimes takes photos of listed properties with his iPhone. I told him, maybe a decade ago, "Walk over to the edge of the balcony and make sure that your photos have neither the railing nor the balcony above in the shot". He mostly understood why that was a good idea. She doesn't. She just pulls out the phone.

But her stills are less nauseating than her Ayrton Senna like whip pans in video.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

10. Collapse Details
    That Senna quote got me lol

Quote Originally Posted by DLD View Post
    Her husband sells real estate and sometimes takes photos of listed properties with his iPhone. I told him, maybe a decade ago, "Walk over to the edge of the balcony and make sure that your photos have neither the railing nor the balcony above in the shot". He mostly understood why that was a good idea. She doesn't. She just pulls out the phone.

But her stills are less nauseating than her Ayrton Senna like whip pans in video.

Page 298 of 299 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299 LastLast