1. Collapse Details
    Sony FS7 Turn Key Kit 2x 128GB - Think Tank Airport Roller Derby - Extras!
    Feedback Score
    ************************************************** *************************************
    PRICE REDUCED!!!!! Sony FS7 Turn Key Kit 2x 128GB - Think Tank Airport Roller Derby - Extras! $3995
    ************************************************** *************************************

Selling a huge Sony FS7 Turn Key Kit, that includes pretty much everything from soup-to-nuts needed (just bring your favorite lenses!). As I really need to spend the next year editing pre-existing footage instead of actively filming, this would likely just sit in its case -- and better it goes to a good home!

Purchased used in fantastic condition from Adorama in mid-2017 for a single shoot and I've hardly used it since. Only 397 hours.

* 2 x 128GB XQD cards
    * Think Tank Airport Roller Derby (carry-on case with rollers)
    * Shape Extension Arm
    * AT-875R mic
    * and TONS of other extras

Exhaustive description and plenty of photos are listed in my local Craig's List ad here:

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ph...306281942.html

Although I'm a long-time eBay seller (1999) and a long-time member on dvxuser, (2011), as a seller in 2019 I was burned by an eBay scam when I sold a Mac Pro. In light of this, I'd accept cash, money orders, cleared checks, Venmo, or Zelle payments from verified buyers. So message me and let's chat. Meanwhile, I'd be delighted to connect and verify myself as well --- so you'll know exactly who you'll be buying it from.

It will be boxed up in two big boxes here (the original boxes from Adorama and B&H). Shipping will be my actual UPS shipping costs, whatever they wind up being (US CONUS, insured, direct signature required). Let me know your shipping address and I can try and figure that out after packing everything up.

I'd be happy to arrange for a local and cash pickup. If you're in a 150-mile radius of Boston (which covers much of New England and part of eastern NY), I'd be open to driving and meeting you somewhere halfway.

FYI - I had originally listed all this at $5400 and THEN THE PANDEMIC HIT. Basically, it sat in its case all this time despite my intentions to film. I've sharply dropped the price to $3995, which seems reasonable particularly given all the extras, condition, and the fair market price.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to message me and I'd be happy to reply via email/phone.

Thanks!

00t0t_cbXhuLituZ_1200x900.jpg
    Last edited by thoomp; 04-13-2021 at 02:09 PM.

2. Collapse Details
    Feedback Score
    This bump has been brought to you by the letter "B."
    Last edited by thoomp; 02-07-2020 at 05:33 PM.

3. Collapse Details
    Feedback Score
    Bump.

4. Collapse Details
    Feedback Score
    Bump with lowered price again. Thanks!

5. Collapse Details
    Feedback Score
    Relisted now that ideally we're on the other end of the pandemic, with a sharply reduced price!

Please read the first listing per updates. Thanks!