Thread: Ecclesiastes

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Collapse Details
    I saw it. Great stuff. Really worked much better at 11 minutes instead of six. I did miss the old ending though where the assasin's girlfriend watched the news and discovered that he's dead. Thought that had more emotional punch than seeing the old guy (wasn't really surprised that it was him).
    "Local studio seeking young female actresses for short film in which they definitely will NOT be killed. Lack of identifying scars, dental records, or concerned family a plus. Payment to be discussed after shooting...uh...filming."

www.hiddendreamsmedia.com

2. Collapse Details
    yea i kind of liked the other ending too because it definitely felt more personal, but the 11 minute film was more focused on the Robin Nole character/energy crisis theme than it was about the spy/assassin so i think the new ending was more consistent with the overall story. thanks for the feedback

3. Collapse Details
    Chris,

I like the extended cut much better. My favorite part is the energy crisis element. It's what makes the spy element work so well. It's not just some random "get the jewels back" story. As pretty as jewels are; they don't matter to the entire planet.

I will watch your film again soon with my filmmaker cap on. I like to watch it at first without thinking of how or why you did this, or that. It clears my head.

talk to you soon
    Music & Film : noct.us | Last.fm | Vimeo | isara.com

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678