Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021
  1. Collapse Details
    __________FADE IN: I/E. NEW ORLEANS - CONTINUOUS
    heheh thanks Neil

I will definitely take like CSI but better written. Hopefully one day we will get to shoot the original scripted ending which is 180 different and maybe then it will feel more of a self standing idea.

Never got into CSI but NYPD Blue is one of my favorite shows ever. Also like The Shield and the Closer, all three of which are better written than CSI as they are more character driven I think.

Thanks for checking it out.

CLICK BANNER TO GO TO FILM'S VIEWING PAGE WARNING:THIS FILM CONTAINS VERY STRONG LANGUAGE

____CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE DISCUSSION THREAD FOR THIS FILM *06/04/07:NEW SCREEN GRAB

2. Collapse Details
    Rowe Cine LLC
    yeah, id say this one felt like something from "the shield". the lead had that sort of gritty character that made me sort of feel like i was all "inner city" from the first time he opened his mouth. again, very good peice. I like to study the really good films in these fests by wathing them a few times and figuring out what makes them tick. this one is just plain old good writing and character direction coupled with good cinematography and sound. the actors were aptly cast and dressed and good at acting. nothing fancy to dress it up. just a really good job of doing the things that actually matter. and it turned out really well. thanks for sharing it and im sure ill see more of your work to come.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021