1. Collapse Details
    My First film ever
    Apparently I posted in wrong thread...(DOH!!)

so heres my post from different thread
    *copy* *past*

Hi All,
    I'm brand new to the scene, both DVX site and making/writing screenplays. Any tips or other advice would be great. I have a short already (I don't care for the script, was kinda thrown together on a short notice) but still this is my first ever attempt to write/direct/edit with a fellow DVXer. Go watch and leave me some positive words for me please. Dear Mr. Smith.

Well I'm currently working on another script, I'll have more info on that later.

2. Collapse Details
    I liked your shots, the story didn't do much for me, but visually, really enjoyed it. great job on a first project.
    good luck on your future films.

Your profile says broadcast director, do you work at a TV station?

3. Collapse Details
    Thanks for the comments on the film...Lol I like to watch it with the sound turned down...LOL

and yes I'm a technical director/director (there are technically 2 directors in big markets, but I work in a small/big market so i'm both at same time) Technical director punches show and Director calls it out...so i do both XD!!!

*below is the sig i made for my feature I'm working on* (sorry had to bost for a second, i just saw it up for the first time....i like it)