Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142
  1. Collapse Details
    BERLIN - Rising from the ashes ...
    Just an announcement that BERLIN is officially going back into pre-production, with a current date set for mid to late October of this year (even the month/season matches the poster beautifully, like that was the month it was meant to be made in)!

Mods, feel free to move this thread over to the User Films section. The final cut will likely be at least 15-20 minutes long, so I doubt I'll post it on the web, but do plan on updating this thread with pre-production and BTS as they come up.

Thanks for the encouragement of this film, everyone, since March of this year, and we look forward to being able to see it finished before the end of the year!

Oh, and Snowleopard, thanks for the props & the understanding. I'm sorry you had to go through what you did with your project ... the very reason why I felt ours needed to be cancelled/delayed. I'm glad I did it. It will be a better film than it ever would have before, had we made it at that time.
    Norm Sanders
    Director/Producer/Editor/Writer/Blah Blah Blah

*click titles to view*
    "Meat Market" - Comedy - (Completed - DVD available)
    "The Indispensable Chaucer" - Comedy - 5 min - FINALIST in DVXuser's BetrayalFest
    "Berlin" - Dramatic Period Thriller - 15 min (WINNER - Best Historical Film at Route 66 FilmFest ... nominated for BEST SCORE, BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY, BEST ART DIRECTION at AOF Fest)

2. Collapse Details
    Stay wise, and best of luck on Berlin.

3. Collapse Details
    Glad to hear things are back in the works on this one, I'm looking forward to seeing it completed.
    Cheers,
    Ryan E. Walters
    Cinematographer
    www.ryanewalters.com - Tutorials - IMDB - Twitter - REEL
    Specializing in Digital Cinematography

"Too often people get caught up in the technical end of things ... They are missing the point completely. This way there is no proper input of individual personality." Vittorio Storaro, ASC, AIC.

Whirlpool GC5SHAXVS / WFW9400SZ / GFE471LVS / GU3600XTVY / GH7208XRS / WFW9400SZ / WED9750WW / GLS3665RS / and on back order, but expected in soon MTKS-230-C

4. Collapse Details
    Senior Member Shawn Philip Nelson's Avatar
    This will be cool to see how it turns out!
    Formerly user 'shawneous'.

"Every great idea is on the verge of being stupid."
    -Michel Gondry

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142