Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Florida Networking
    I'm looking to find some Floridians here that want to network. Such as glidecams op's, DP's, Editor's, Effects, anything really. To share or work together on future projects. Who are you and where are you at?

I'm over in Gainesville, Fl.

all the best,
    -Rh

2. Collapse Details
    Middle of the woods in Georgia, where on a quiet night, you really can hear banjo music...
    I'm Keith Forman, and I'm over here on the Space Coast. Just moved up to a JVC HD100.

3. Collapse Details
    Awesome. So you're over out near Cocoa Beach and such? You do anything production wise? I just have a DVX100b with a pretty decent adpater I made. I'm working on a follow focus once I get my rails. I've got a glidecam 4k and a prett good editing bay. I did a short film for the drama fest but didn't get much attention and I'm looking to do a music video next.

4. Collapse Details
    Middle of the woods in Georgia, where on a quiet night, you really can hear banjo music...
    I don't usually do production such as films and docs, as much as 2nd cam on events. But, I am working on a feature length musical... if I can ever get the band's other writer/singer to work on the music. The group's leader is all for it, and more than willing to put the time in. The girl on the other hand, has lot's of kids and home issues which have been interfering. If it's not one thing, it's another...

5. Collapse Details
    Guess there isn't a whole lot of Floridian's here are there?

6. Collapse Details
    There's a few... they're busy right now. Or snobbish, I'm not sure which. I haven't met anybody from this board yet.

7. Collapse Details
    I think it's more about how much traffic come through this thread. The mods changed it from "Cafe" to this. I don't know why...I'm not setting up a DVX user meeting. I'd rather they put it back to cafe.

8. Collapse Details
    Well... you wanna meet people and network, right?

9. Collapse Details
    Ohh of course. Without a doubt....but I'm not seting up a meeting as the rest of the DVXusers do. I'd just like to know who here is in Florida and get to know them and see what they're into. Just more traffice from people all over Florida don't come to this thread as much it seems. I didn't know this thread existed until the mods moved it.

10. Collapse Details
    Inform the mods we will NOT use the HVX or the DVX, and maybe they'll move it back?

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast