Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Hey guys - I'm from Tampa and I'm really looking forward to meeting some locals on here who may be interested in working together to write ~30 second funny sketches for the web. I have access to a GREAT selection of camera/audio/lighting equipment to utilize, and I can shoot... so that is all taken care of and out of the question. My main focus is to get some really good ideas scripted and storyboarded - that way we can follow through and have a lot of fun creating funny shorts for the web!

2. Collapse Details
    Glad I found this thread!

I'm set up in Miami. I own a hacked GH2 and I'm working on Adobe Premiere/After Effects. I work M-F doing production with two GH1s (one hacked), a 3-piece light set up, Roland R44 and a handful of Sony UWPV1 lav mics. I can't use the equipment (sans my own GH2 and NLEs, of course) outside of work, but I've had experience with them. I've done corporate videos, short flicks and limited green screen work.

I''d love to work on creative projects over the weekends (and after February, week nights).
    Cinemabyte - your source for independent filmmaking on the web.
    Like us on Facebook!

3. Collapse Details
    Networking and working on some webisodes sounds fun. I'm currently in Oviedo (just northeast of Orlando) and I have a full audio package including a Sound Devices 744t, a couple shot guns (Sennheiser & Rode), a couple lavs, and a few other mics, as well as access to booms and wireless packages. I also have a camera package with an HVX200a though I am still very much a noob on the camera.

4. Collapse Details
    Hey guys - I just started a production company based near West Palm Beach. Always looking for crew help or to collaborate no matter what your experience. Some jobs are paid some are not. I have quite a bit of gear and shoot with the 5D. Am an ex-professional photog just started doing video. Won an award for a short film I shot 15 years ago (was not that great but hey). Have many up coming projects including some promos and a short film. PM me if you want to say hi. Looking for producer and various crew on my short actually, and some a/c work on some upcoming promos. Latest work I did: http://vimeo.com/31691586

Cheers.
    Al
    Last edited by mrl72; 01-17-2012 at 04:46 PM.

5. Collapse Details
    I'm from st. petersburg. I shoot with a 7d.
    always game to help out on projects. hit me up.

6. Collapse Details
    I'm a senior in high school that lives in Daytona Beach who has been studying film for over the past 4 years, would love to find some more filmmakers that are near by.

7. Collapse Details
    Looking to recruit crew members for the 48 Hour Film festival. I've already registered. We have plenty of actors & actresses. Looking for a second camera operator (with a Canon DSLR) and a Sound Mixer/Boom Operator (preferably with equipment, if you do not have sound equipment we can still use you and we will get the equipment)

I will be shooting on the Canon 5d Mark III

If you're interested please email me at JOEBUTCH@GMAIL.COM with more information about yourself and your skills and equipment.

8. Collapse Details
    Y'all should consider moving farther out the Panhandle - I just wrapped a shoot in Pensacola. Had to fly our entire crew in from Columbus, Ohio, cuz there are little-to-no production resources in that area. And it's a decently sized area, too!
    Mike McNeese
    Director of Photography

9. Collapse Details
    I live in tampa. Interested in doing the 48 hour film festival. I use the hacked Gh2 with Voigtlander lens. Edit on my laptop so good for 48hour travel
    Hacked GH2 Newb

10. Collapse Details
    Looking for a 2nd camera operator for 48 hour film festival on Saturday, May 19th in Boynton Beach, FL If you're interested please send me an email joebutch@gmail.com

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast