Thread: My DVX trailer

Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    My DVX trailer
    Ight, I'll be brief...

Below is a trailer to a movie that i did for FUN! This "project" took me forever to make and I made it all by my self! Shoot, direct, plan, edit, lighting, sound, crafty, casting, locations etc... It became a love hate relationship making this short. I ran into alot of problems and ive learned alot of things not to do again! For the amount of hell and pain i had to go threw to make this... its good enough for what it is! So go easy on me!

Filmed with one basic DVX100A and no 35mm adapter used!

TURN IT UP!!! HAS LOTS OF BASS HITS!!!

__________________________________________________ _________________

UPDATE : FEB 10 / 2009

k, its been awhile.... filmed back in the summer of 2006 before the 35mm adapter craze. Thought it was time to do abit of updating and blowing the dust off this thing. I properly up-converted the footage from SD to HD 720p. Compression isnt that great, softness and seems to be frame rate issues. Ill be uploading a better version next week. Till then... enjoy.

__________________________________________________ _________________

UPDATE : MARCH 20 / 2011

Sheeesh, almost coming up on 5 years since this has caused a stir on here. Damn time flys! METH has been optioned out a few times over the years! A full length feature film is in the works. Finally making it into production! Will keep u guys posted.

-
    Last edited by ozan; 03-20-2011 at 11:19 AM.
    -

www.ozan.ca

-

2. Collapse Details
    that looks awesome.

like.. really really really awesome.

very good work.
    Last edited by LifeisAwesome; 01-20-2007 at 11:36 PM.

3. Collapse Details
    jesus christ!!! when i read "fun" and "project" i was sure i was subjecting myself to another cringe-fest shot by a teenage mongoloid in his aunt's house. this looks truly incredible. would love to know the budget, how long it took to shoot, and the cam settings/adjustments in post. the contrast is gorgeous, DOF stunning in some shots. keep us posted.
    Real Eyes Realize The Real Lies

4. Collapse Details
    Insane dude...Truly insane....Well done well done....Very suspense filled....Looked high budget....Love all of the fast pace shots...Especially the ones of the Mercedes and the SWAT team going into the drug house....Acting looked pretty solid as well...Give us the low down on all of your camera settings and everything David mentioned!! Great job dude....Kudos....

5. Collapse Details
    holy shiiiiiiiiip! that looks like something i can see in theatres! good job! What 35 mm adapter were u using? I saw some DOF shots.

I also like the story and acting jeez i dont see anything wrong with this. I can't believe you did all this by yourself. I'm kind of in the same boat but the quality of your work blows mine away. *jealousy* lol

Since I can see it can be done...I will aim for this and above for my next. ha!

6. Collapse Details
    Looked absolutely great! Did you use your M3? Would love to see production photos if you have any. What are your plans for showing the film?

And please share what went into your production- Such as lights used, lenses if you used an adapter, scene file settings, etc.

Again, really great job!

7. Collapse Details
    I'm sold on the trailer, now how do I go about seeing the movie in its entirety?
    This is fantastic! Truly inspirational as well.

8. Collapse Details
    yea i'm down to see the whole thing as well.

do you think you can put up a higher res version?

9. Collapse Details
    Wow!!!

10. Collapse Details
    Audio and video = GORGEOUS. Canīt believe you did this alone. Are you a magician?

--
    n13-Media Germany
    www.n13-media.de

Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast